Hybrid View

Default New to CSS need advise re room with bath, steps etc. please!!!!

Hi, My husband Roger and I will be at CSS from 10th May to 24th May, 2nd visit to Couples resort, we stayed in Couples Negril last May.
    We have booked an Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite, I now know it has not got a bath, so have you guys any idea if the Ocean 1 bedroom suites have one..... I have a back problem and often the bath is the only way of getting me mobile again......its all those years of singing and dancing....
    I here there are lots of steps but noticed that there was an elevator, will that take us down to the beach and back up again if we have a room near the top?
    I cannot wait to return home to Couples.

Eva and Roger

Still sing my heart out whenever I get a chance, had such fun in the piano bar at Couples Negril last May.....

I don't know about the other rooms but when we were there our room had a jacuzzi tub and a stand alone shower. We had an ocean view suite and loved it. As far as the elevator, I'm not sure but there was someone we met that had a back problem and the staff carted her around whenever she needed to go. They would come and get her and take her whenever and whereever she needed!

Hope this helps!

Maggie

Hi! The beachfront suites in Blocks A & B have jacuzzi tubs and separate showers. They also have smaller balconies.....only room for a table and 2 chairs. These blocks are centrally located on the beach level close to the Main Lawn, Palazzina Restaurant, Beach Bar and Main Pool, so not too many stairs. These rooms are also a short walk to SSB if you are interested in A/N. If you are concerned about your back, the beachfront suites might be a good choice for you. Also don't forget you can call the front desk and they will send a van to pick you up.

Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

A one bedroom beachfront suite ground floor would eliminate practically all of the stair climbing and would have a jacuzzi tub. This would be much more central to most things than a deluxe ocean verandah, which will be up on the cliffs. If you stay at beach level they will provide you a ride when you need to get up to the higher levels, at your request.