Default Just Married at CN!

My husband and I just got married last month at CN...and going away to say "I do" was the best decision we have ever made!
    This resort is fabulous in so many ways. First, I have to say that the staff were amazing! Our room was really nice, spacious and clean...and just a very short walk from the most beautiful beach.
    The wedding coordinator was very nice and our wedding was well organized. For those of you who are thinking about a destination wedding and are unsure of the planning process due to distance...don't worry about a thing!
    First we comunicated our preferences with an online coordinator and once we got to the resort all we had to do was confirm what we had already asked for.
    CN was the perfect place to get married...we have the most beautiful memories and we were fortunate to have found an amazing photographer (Wedding photographers in Jamaica , Jamaica Wedding Photography) who fit us in to their schedule just 1 day day before we left on our trip!
    Thanks to them we were able to capture our very special day with the most amazing photos...and video! They did such an amazing job!!!
    Thank you CN for the most beautiful vacation, great food, activities, great staff, great vibe...we will go back to CN for sure!

First off, Congratulations! Me and my fiancee are planning our weddingmoon to Couples right now too!

I had a question about your photographer. I wasn't aware that you were aloud to use other photographers than what Couples offers to you in their wedding package add-ons. Was this photographer booked completely seperate from the resort, and was Couples ok with this? Also, were the rates cheaper doing it this way?

Thanks!