Thread: CTI vs CSS

Default CTI vs CSS

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been to Couples Negril twice and love it there! We love the ambiance of a small resort and we absolutely love the beach there. We love Jamaica and would like to see the other side of the island but we're not sure which resort to pick; CTI or CSS. Which do you prefer? What are some pros and cons of each resort?

We prefer CSS by far! It's very spread out and highly vegetated. The site is on a hilly location overlooking the ocean. The views from various spots throughout the resort are amazing. Lots of stairs at CSS so be aware of that fact. You can see the grounds by going to my blog post from last September at Tiny Tim's Cigar World!: Couples Sans Souci Resort; 2012

If you're not a cigar lover skip over those pics. The video also might be helpful to you.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    We prefer CSS by far! It's very spread out and highly vegetated. The site is on a hilly location overlooking the ocean. The views from various spots throughout the resort are amazing. Lots of stairs at CSS so be aware of that fact. You can see the grounds by going to my blog post from last September at Tiny Tim's Cigar World!: Couples Sans Souci Resort; 2012

If you're not a cigar lover skip over those pics. The video also might be helpful to you.
    Can't open your link.... would love to see your blog!

We are CN folks as well trying out CTI this time. We pondered both for awhile as well as returning to CN. I wanted to try something new and my wife didn't want to climb steps all the time so that pretty much tipped the scales towards CTI. . Google CTI vs CSS and study your findings. Most of your questions would be answered in threads posted in the past. Enjoy whatever resort you choose.

Have never stayed at CTI but have visited there. Most people seem to favor their "home" resort. CTI has more of a "hotel" feel while CSS is more of a "resort" feel. CSS is one of the most gorgeous places you will ever see. Larger variety of food at CTI. CTI is flat and CSS is hilly. One of the reasons we decided on CSS is that we read that the island at CTI closes during rough weather.

We liked CSS better until we tried CTI

the staff was over the top friendly and the restaurants were better. You have to take the short boat ride to the island if you want to try a/n but we would select CTI now over CSS.

They are very close to each other. The glass bottom boat takes you right by CSS