Default Topless Sunbathing at CSA

We are staying at CSA in July 2013, my wife likes to sunbathe topless, is this acceptable at CSA? If so, how common is it? Would she be the only one?
    Thanks.

Yup it is allowed, and how common really depends on the crowd. When we have been at CSA there have always been a few(Susie) included.

It is acceptable, but it's not the norm. We've been there twice and I've probably only seen two topless women each time. Most people really don't care, though, so if she's comfortable with it, I'd say go for it!

Topless sunbathing is allowed anywhere on the beach at CSA (but not at the pools). There will probably be several ladies going topless, especially if there are a lot of Europeans there.

My wife and I have been to CSA 5 times. We have always gone in March and stay for a week. It is acceptable for your wife to sunbathe topless on the beach. There have always been women sunbathing topless when we were there. Typically about 5 to 10 during our visits. The least on one visit was 2-3 and the most on one visit was at least 20.

Its fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogman View Post
    We are staying at CSA in July 2013, my wife likes to sunbathe topless, is this acceptable at CSA? If so, how common is it? Would she be the only one?
    Thanks.
    It is accepted but I have also heard that some have gone to the security guards and had them tell the topless sunbathers to put their tops back on. I guess that is what the Au Natural is for. Respect for others paying the price to go.

Topless is NOT au natural... au natural is no clothing at all. Topless is always allowed (not just accepted, but allowed) on the beach at CSA and therefore no security will bother you. We usually see between 5-10 ladies sunbathing topless including me. If topless bothers someone on the beach, then they will need to move a bit away from the topless sunbather, since the topless sunbather is not disobeying any rules at CSA. If a person can't tolerate topless sunbathing on the CSA beach, then they need to go to a resort that doesn't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by CamortA View Post
    It is accepted but I have also heard that some have gone to the security guards and had them tell the topless sunbathers to put their tops back on. I guess that is what the Au Natural is for. Respect for others paying the price to go.
    I am not one to sunbathe topless but seeing that CSA beach allows for topless sunbathing, I would have been upset if I was MADE to put my top back on.....just saying.

TOPLESS SUNBATHING is allowed in designated beach areas:
    Couples Tower Isle: End of the pier off the main beach.
    Couples Negril: Main beach.
    Couples Swept Away: Main beach.
    Couples Sans Souci: Main beach.

Topless is not allowed at or in any of our swimming pools.

Just copied this from the frequently asked questions page on this web site. CSA clearly allows topless sunbathing on the beach......so whoever is so inclined you have the resorts permission to do so and that is all you need. I saw a few ladies sunbathing topless last year and no one had any issues with it at all . Don't see why they would!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CamortA View Post
    Just an FYI on one of our many trips to CN and day visits to CSA we were on the beach just before lunch and had just finished walking about 4 miles. We took a dip in the ocean and walked up to our lounge chairs, just a few short minutes after sitting down a security guard approached us and informed my wife a guest complained she was topless, my wife kindly smiled and suggested to the guard that the women may want to move as she had no intention of covering up as it was permitted by the resort and also on the public area of the beach (along waters edge) he smiled said thank you mam winked and walked over to the women complaining. The women proceeded to pick up her belongings with her husband and headed to the pool.

Au natural is not for topless its for nude, and if Couples permits topless than just because you paid the price doesnt necessarily give you the righ to have someone be told or apprached about doing what is permitted, If you do not like topless personall than you should move on, the person topless paid the price to go knowing that is how they are permitted to be.

People are permitted to drink (some to much), smoke and so on, if it bothers me I do not set security on them because I do not care for it, they are allowed to just as topless women are.
    Last edited by columbo; January 26th, 2013 at 03:51 PM.

Duplicate removed
    Last edited by columbo; January 26th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RubiGal04 View Post
    We usually see between 5-10 ladies sunbathing topless including me.
    Really??? I doubt in more than 20 trips to CSA I've seen a total of 10 topless women on the beach. That having been said, if you want to go topless, just don't make a big deal of it.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

If you are afraid of boobies... Jamaica is not the place for you.

fawnridge... really Can't speak for you of course, but am speaking for me.

Only person making a big deal is the one who tries to get security to have a lady put her top back on because they can't quit looking at a couple of boobies... the rules are clear and laying on a lounger topless while sunbathing on the beach is perfectly allowed.

as lvmcgill said... if you are afraid of boobies, Jamaica is not the place for you.