Thread: Couples Maps

Hybrid View

Default Couples Maps

I would love to see copies of all the Couples resorts maps w/ detailed numbers and legend.

Is there anything out there like that? I know there must be maps in each of the rooms at all the resorts. Does anyone have scanned copies of those? Would give me a better idea of the layout.

Note to Randymon: It would be a great thing to post each of these type maps on the website.

Thanks!

Nobody? That surprises me. Figured someone would have at least one map.

Name:  CSA.jpg
Views: 1998
Size:  317.7 KBName:  CN.jpg
Views: 1848
Size:  165.8 KBName:  CSS.jpg
Views: 1853
Size:  299.3 KB

Attached are the maps for CSA, CN, and CSS. Could not find my CTI map.

If anyone else has the map for CTI, that would be greatly appreciated.

Default Room Catagory Locations

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieK View Post
    Name:  CSA.jpg
Views: 1998
Size:  317.7 KBName:  CN.jpg
Views: 1848
Size:  165.8 KBName:  CSS.jpg
Views: 1853
Size:  299.3 KB

Attached are the maps for CSA, CN, and CSS. Could not find my CTI map.
    Can anyone tell me what blocks hold each room Catagory, ocean view, beach view, ect.? We are considering CSS and have only been to CN. Thank you in advance.

Never mind. After reading reviews and looking at guests photos, we have decided to go back to Couples Negril. CSS looks beautiful but we just can't give up the Negril Beach. Mobility is an issue for us also and there is just to many stairs at CSS for us. It goes to show you that reading reviews is so important when making your choice.

If you are looking for a map layout of the resort, it's on each resorts page...

There is a general map of the layout of each resort on the web site. You have to click on the resort of interest and there is a place to click on maps. These maps are not in great detail.

Thanks LaurieK!!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for! <3 ya!

Thanks for the maps...they are awesome

Hi lsm1212 - I was trying to figure out how to send you a message/email with a map I have of CSA but for the life of me cant figure out how to do it!! lol Anyways.. I cant seem to attach the map on here either... but I see you got a similiar one anyways

Quote Originally Posted by TRM View Post
    Hi lsm1212 - I was trying to figure out how to send you a message/email with a map I have of CSA but for the life of me cant figure out how to do it!! lol Anyways.. I cant seem to attach the map on here either... but I see you got a similiar one anyways
    Thanks for trying. We were at CSA back in 2004 for our wedding. So I know it some though it seems things have changed a bit since then. Lots of new areas, etc.

Thanks for posting....I was trying to remember where we stayed at last trip. I'm guessing building 8 or 9 at CSA. So is that considered old side or new side, just curious. Trying to figure out which GVS building we would like to be in

Quote Originally Posted by LakeH2O View Post
    Thanks for posting....I was trying to remember where we stayed at last trip. I'm guessing building 8 or 9 at CSA. So is that considered old side or new side, just curious. Trying to figure out which GVS building we would like to be in
    Buildings 8, 9, 10 and 11 are in the new section. Its easy to tell which side since the blocks in the new section have 3 floors, in the original section it is just 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    Buildings 8, 9, 10 and 11 are in the new section. Its easy to tell which side since the blocks in the new section have 3 floors, in the original section it is just 2.
    Thanks for the info. I guess I never realized that some were three floors and the others were just two

CN map.pdf
    A slightly different CN map.

Does anybody have a map of CTI with building numbers?