Thread: Couples Maps

Default Couples Maps

I would love to see copies of all the Couples resorts maps w/ detailed numbers and legend.

Is there anything out there like that? I know there must be maps in each of the rooms at all the resorts. Does anyone have scanned copies of those? Would give me a better idea of the layout.

Note to Randymon: It would be a great thing to post each of these type maps on the website.

Thanks!

Nobody? That surprises me. Figured someone would have at least one map.

If you are looking for a map layout of the resort, it's on each resorts page...

There is a general map of the layout of each resort on the web site. You have to click on the resort of interest and there is a place to click on maps. These maps are not in great detail.

Name:  CSA.jpg
Views: 1145
Size:  317.7 KBName:  CN.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  165.8 KBName:  CSS.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  299.3 KB

Attached are the maps for CSA, CN, and CSS. Could not find my CTI map.

Thanks LaurieK!!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for! <3 ya!

If anyone else has the map for CTI, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the maps...they are awesome

Hi lsm1212 - I was trying to figure out how to send you a message/email with a map I have of CSA but for the life of me cant figure out how to do it!! lol Anyways.. I cant seem to attach the map on here either... but I see you got a similiar one anyways

Quote Originally Posted by TRM View Post
    Hi lsm1212 - I was trying to figure out how to send you a message/email with a map I have of CSA but for the life of me cant figure out how to do it!! lol Anyways.. I cant seem to attach the map on here either... but I see you got a similiar one anyways
    Thanks for trying. We were at CSA back in 2004 for our wedding. So I know it some though it seems things have changed a bit since then. Lots of new areas, etc.