Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: October 2013

Default October 2013

My wife and I will be back to CSA October 18-27 for our 4th anniversary. Who's coming with us?

My husband I will be there October 19-26 for our 5th anniversary. We spent our 4th anniversary at CSS and are very excited to visit Negril and CSA.

You will love it. We went to CSS for our first anniversary and CSA for our honeymoon. You can't go wrong either way!

We will be going to CSA, and Jamaica for that matter, for the first time October 12-19th! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! 262 days away!

We will be going to CSA for the first time October 19 - 29 to celebrate our 35th anniversary. We have been to Negril before but are looking forward to going to CSA.

We just booked our return trip to CSA for October 18-27. We are so excited!! This will be our third time to CSA, and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything about CSA. We can't wait!! This time we are celebrating our 27th anniversary (actually is in May), and we are celebrating being 100% debt free. We paid off our mortgage this past October, and promised ourselves another trip to CSA to celebrate. We're SO excited, 8 months seems like such a long time......!!

Eight months feels like forever, I agree! I created a countdown calendar to sit next to my desk at work and everyday I tick off another day. I can't figure out if it's helping or making time go by slower!!!

Annie, have you been to CSA in October before? I'd love to hear about the weather at that time of year. And congrats on being debt-free, what an awesome feeling!

We'll be there Oct 1-5. Just four short days before heading over to CTI.

italiabella82,
    Thank You! It is an awesome feeling!!
    We have not been in Oct. The first time we went was in early Sept of 2004. Our trip at that time was cut short by 2 days due to Hurricane Ivan. (although it wasn't required that we leave, it was recommended) There was more rain at that time than when we went in march 2 yrs ago. But it would rain for a short time (like an hour or less, as best as I can remember), then it would clear right back up and be absolutely beautiful again. Makes for a great time to go take a short nap, etc.
    My husband & I are constantly looking at each other (especially if we're having a tough day), and reminding the other "We have a Jamaica Vacation coming up" Never fails to bring the biggest smile to our faces. Of course we know what we have to look forward to.
    Oh, I can't wait!!!

italiabella82,
    We have been to Jamaica the same dates twice and the weather is great for the most part. It is normally around 80 degrees and rains for about 30 minutes most days around 3:00 in the afternoon. It is kind of refreshing though. We like to sit at the pool-side bar and play games, sit on our verandah, or take a nap when this happens.

7 months, 25 days, 4 hours, 14 min, 32 seconds in counting

Anybody golf or scuba that is going to be there October 18 - 27?...... both are activities my wife goes to the spa while I do.

Now that we are in the middle of our second round of Snowmaggedon 2013, I am even more ready for Jamaica!
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by bstanley03 View Post
    Anybody golf or scuba that is going to be there October 18 - 27?...... both are activities my wife goes to the spa while I do.
    My husband may be interested in golfing. When we were at CSS last year he didn't golf because he didn't want to go alone. I'll check with him.
    Jennifer
    CSS - 2012
    CSA - 2013
    CN - 2014
    CTI - 2015

My soon-to-be husband and I will be at CSA on our honeymoon October 28 - Nov. 4. Any people at the end of the month?? It's our first time in Jamaica, and we are so excited!!!

we will be there for our first trip to CSA sept 29-oct 5th. we cant wait! we love jamaica and we are excited to try a new resort this year!

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
    we will be there for our first trip to CSA sept 29-oct 5th. we cant wait! we love jamaica and we are excited to try a new resort this year!
    We will be there the same dates and will be our first trip to CSA as well - we are taking advantage of the 7th night free though and will be coming back October 6. See ya there!

Default SUPER EXCITED, CSA 10th Wedding Anniversary!

I am SUPER EXCITED, we are coming to CSA for the first time Oct 9-16th! We are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary on Oct. 12th. This will be my husband's first trip to JA. I actually went to MOBAY in 2010 and crashed a wedding Since, I found out about the forum, I have been reading so...many posts and was TOTALLY confused as to which Negril sandals property to choose! I chose Negril, because of the 7 mile beach. I LOVE the beach! I actually had decided on CN & then I continued to read the posts and noticed this thing called "Banana Stuffed French Toast" well, I love all things banana and realized it's exclusive to CSA, so that sealed the deal! Lastly, I did initially book for Oct. 23-30, but then, realized that the CSA anniversary party was on the 11th, so I changed my reservation, which worked better for our anniversary date. Lastly, I just booked our anniversary dinner at Ivan's restaurant for the "100 candle dinner". I am definitely looking forward to our trip!!! I couldn't wait to post and share my story with you all!

mslatrell,

Let me know how the 100 Candle dinner is at Ivan's. I booked it for October 19 and can't wait to hear how it is!

bstanley03
    I will certainly let you know. Will you arrive before we leave on Oct. 16th?

Celebrated our 40th Anniversary at Couples Swept Away last year, October 24th - 31st. Hurricane Sandy came calling, but only canceled the water excursions. Will be celebrating our 41st Anniversary at Couples Swept Away this year, 2nd trip, Anniversary is October 28th, we will be there the 23rd - 29, the move to Couples Negril (5th trip) from October 29 - November 5th. Life is good mon! Hope the Hurricanes stay away this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mslatrell View Post
    bstanley03
    I will certainly let you know. Will you arrive before we leave on Oct. 16th?
    No, We will be there the 18-27.

We will be there on the 5th through the 14th - never have been to a Couples resort and am very excited. We are doing a "scouting trip" June 1-10 too.

My hubby and I and another couple (maybe two) will be there the 21st-28th. Cannot wait! This is a second trip for all of us and we are all looking forward to sun & relaxation!!

Fiance and I just booked our honeymoon to CSA yesterday, and I'm already so excited that I cannot contain myself! We'll be there the 14th-21st, first time to a Couples resort and to Jamaica for both of us. Normally I'm all about a nice, slow summer, but this year Fall can't get here soon enough!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast