Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: October 2013

we are arriving 29 sept until 10th oct and getting married on 2nd oct ....from uk ....and looking forward to meeting new friends .
    we have never been to a couples resort before, soooooo excited !

we will be there 29th sept - 10th oct we are getting married on 2nd oct ...never been to couples before, iv only been to jamaica for a day trip from another island, and my fiance has never been any were like this before, we are sooooooo excited !

Just booked our wedding today at CSA for October 3!!! Beyond excited!

We are down to 164 days. I hate to wish summer away, but fall cannot get here fast enough!
    Stephanie

We will be there Oct 5-12 with a group of our closest friends and family....can't wait!!

My fiance and I will be there the same week! Congrats!When is your wedding date? Ours is October 26.

My fiance and I will be on our honeymoon October 27-Nov 4. Would love to do the pub crawl . Can't wait to sit on the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by miller102613 View Post
    My fiance and I will be on our honeymoon October 27-Nov 4. Would love to do the pub crawl . Can't wait to sit on the beach!
    Hello. We are Sharon and Mark, eh. We`ll be at CN from the Oct. 25 to Nov.1st. Are you interested in doing the Pub Crawl on Oct. 30. I think that`s the day we`ll book. We`re staying at CN but hey, the more the merrier, right? Here`s a copy of a letter I got from the operator of The One Love Bus Bar Crawl. Let us know if you`re going to book. Could be fun.

Mark & Sharon

One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays

However if your group is minimum 15 we could make arrangement for other days

Pickup time at your hotel starts at 2:30 pm, crawl ends immediately after sunset

We visit about 7 authentic bars and other scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril

The area we visit is average 10 minutesí drive from your hotel

The tour is free to the visitors

Please tip the driver

Please see Trip Advisor below for testimonials

One Love Bus Bar Crawl - Negril - Reviews of One Love Bus Bar Crawl - TripAdvisor

One Love

Lenbert Williams

bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    Tel: 874 6631
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

We are there from 1-5th, when we transfer to CTI for 10 days.

My soon to be husband and I will be there the same week! First timers too, looking forward to it!

We will be there October 27-Nov 5th, I never know which month's meet up to post on! Fifth trip to Jamaica and fourth to CSA. Can't wait. We are Antonia (Toni for short) and Rich. I am 50, and Rich is 51, we are celebrating our 23rd anniversary! Hope to meet some of you while we are there! I've been to Jamaica in May (CSA) and August (Ocho Rios), but honestly, I love this time of year, this resort, and Negril, the most. The resort is not too crowded and the weather is gorgeous. It's not even summer yet and I'm wishing to jump right to fall! Also looking forward to walking down to Best in the West Jerk stand for the amazingly delicious chicken and the incredible hot sauce!
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

My wife and and I (Butch & Vonda) will be at CSA Oct 15-22 for are 4 time

Default One Love Bar Crawl Oct. 30

Booked the One Love Bar Crawl for Oct. 30. Hope to have some Couples company. Let`s fill up the bus with Couples people.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Hubby & I will be there same dates our first time @ CSA. Any Tips?

158 days can't wait for the double digit dance!
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

We will be there the 19th-27th. Anyone else who will be there then doing the bar crawl? We did it last year and loved it!
    CN 2011, CSA 2012, CSA 2013 (although not soon enough!)

We will be there the 19th - 29th and are planning on making a reservation to do the bar crawl.

So excited we just booked for Oct 6-13th. We are first timers, headed there with another couple.

We just booked for Oct 18-23rd. This will be our 3rd Couples trip, we've been to CN and CTI. We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. 143 more days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCubsGo View Post
    We will be there the 19th-27th. Anyone else who will be there then doing the bar crawl? We did it last year and loved it!
    We will be there the 18th - 27th and would like to do the pub crawl. If you set up a time, let us know on the message board and we'll plan for it!

My wife and I will be at CSA Oct 15-22 celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. It will be our 4th trip to CSA.

Actually we are going to be there from Oct 15-23 Would love to do the bar craw!

Quote Originally Posted by bstanley03 View Post
    We will be there the 18th - 27th and would like to do the pub crawl. If you set up a time, let us know on the message board and we'll plan for it!
    We're confirmed for 10/23 - the bus comes by somewhere around 2pm!
    CN 2011, CSA 2012, CSA 2013 (although not soon enough!)

We are leaving the 23rd.

My husband and I will be going for our second time to CSA, September 29th - October 4th!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!! 88 Days!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast