Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: October 2013

The 23rd you say? I think we are in! What do we have to do?
    Jennifer
    CSS - 2012
    CSA - 2013
    CN - 2014
    CTI - 2015

We are doing the double digit dance.....FINALLY!!!
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by jenlaz View Post
    The 23rd you say? I think we are in! What do we have to do?
    Just send an email to Lenbert (the driver for the tour) letting him know how many people in your group. He'll send you a confirmation - then all you have to do is get on the bus and have a good time! His email is bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    CN 2011, CSA 2012, CSA 2013 (although not soon enough!)

We did last week and we are confirmed for the 23rd.
    Jennifer
    CSS - 2012
    CSA - 2013
    CN - 2014
    CTI - 2015

Mywife and I will be at CSA October 2-9

First timers looking forward to a great week!

Only 93 days away from our 2nd trip. Can't wait. Oct 26 thru Nov 2.

October 14 -19th. Fourth trip to Couples, first in Negril!

Quote Originally Posted by GoCubsGo View Post
    We're confirmed for 10/23 - the bus comes by somewhere around 2pm!
    Thanks! We can't wait! 86 days till pub crawl...

Default Just booked for October 27 - November 6!

Quote Originally Posted by M&MHoneymooners View Post
    My soon-to-be husband and I will be at CSA on our honeymoon October 28 - Nov. 4. Any people at the end of the month?? It's our first time in Jamaica, and we are so excited!!!
    Just booked our Honeymoon and we will be staying at CSA. It's our first time at a Couples resort. We will be there Oct. 27 - Nov. 6. We are extremely excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luckygrl714 View Post
    We will be there the same dates and will be our first trip to CSA as well - we are taking advantage of the 7th night free though and will be coming back October 6. See ya there!
    actually, we did too, i messed up on the dates. we are there until the 6th also. sunday to sunday! what time does you plane arrive on the 29th? maybe we will be on the bus together! ours arrives at i think, 2:05. we are flying delta from atlanta. Dena and Brannen

Just got our confirmation for the Pub Crawl on the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
    actually, we did too, i messed up on the dates. we are there until the 6th also. sunday to sunday! what time does you plane arrive on the 29th? maybe we will be on the bus together! ours arrives at i think, 2:05. we are flying delta from atlanta. Dena and Brannen
    That's a definate possibility! Ours arrives at 1:50 p.m. from Chicago. 49 days and counting!!! Can't wait!

we booked the one love pub crawl for oct 2 with some friends of ours if anyone is interested! Dena and Brannen

We are returning to CSA for our anniversary from Sept27 to Oct 4. Our friends are coming to CSA for the first time also since we talk about it the resort and staff all the the time (been to several other resorts and none of them compare) Can't wait to get there!!!! Counting down!!!
    Paula and Don Watts

How long is the pub crawl? My husband, myself and another couple will be there the 27th- 4th and may be interested in joining

Quote Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
    we booked the one love pub crawl for oct 2 with some friends of ours if anyone is interested! Dena and Brannen

Ok.....we are booked with LENBERT as well on October 9th! There is 8 of us. Plans are coming together.

Andrew and Brandie checking in for October 18th - 23rd. We are going for our 10th anniversary. Previously we've been to CTI and CN.

we'll be there the 5th to 14th, after having made our first trip there in June.

Is anyone planning to do the pub crawl between the 12th and 19th? We will be there with another couple at that time and want to do the crawl!
    Stephanie

My wife and I will be there from October 12th -17th!!! Getting Close to the 30 day countdown!!! We land at Montego Bay at 1:24... What time do you guys come in? I'm just curious who will be on the party bus from the airport to the resort with us!

What is the pub crawl?? We might be intrested.... we will be at CSA Oct 12-17.

My soon to be husband and I will be there for our honeymoon 10/7-10/14. We have the bus bar crawl scheduled for Oct 9, pick up at 2:25p if anyone would like to maybe join us??

Are you on for the 2:25 pick up? I just posted a response to the board but I must have missed this. My fiance and I are scheduled for Oct 9 at 2:25.

Husband and I headed to CSA Oct 12-19th. We are super excited newbies!

Quote Originally Posted by amberj View Post
    Are you on for the 2:25 pick up? I just posted a response to the board but I must have missed this. My fiance and I are scheduled for Oct 9 at 2:25.
    Amberj......Our group of 8 is on the Oct 9th bus...pickup is at 225pm.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast