Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: October 2013

Booked Couples Secret Rendezvous for October 25 - November 1st so could be meeting up but won't know until we land at MBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by italiabella82 View Post
    Is anyone planning to do the pub crawl between the 12th and 19th? We will be there with another couple at that time and want to do the crawl!
    My wife and I will be there 15 to 23 We are thinking about doing the pub crawl.

Three weeks tomorrow and we arrive at CSA. Yay.

My husband and i will be there on our honeymoon 10/19-23 and then going to sandals mo'bay for 3 nights

My husband and i will be there on 10/19-23 for our honeymoon and then going to sandals for 3 nights. Can't wait to go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
    My wife and I will be there from October 12th -17th!!! Getting Close to the 30 day countdown!!! We land at Montego Bay at 1:24... What time do you guys come in? I'm just curious who will be on the party bus from the airport to the resort with us!
    We arrive at 12:45PM. That's pretty close together, I bet we will be on the same bus!
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
    What is the pub crawl?? We might be intrested.... we will be at CSA Oct 12-17.
    I've never done it, but from my understanding they take you up into the cliffs to go to various local bars. It's to support the local economy as well as tourists being able to see a different side of the island instead of the beaches. I think they pick up late afternoon from the resort and then drop off sometime around dinner (3-4 hours later). It's free, other than tipping the driver and purchasing your drinks from the bars.

I think....
    Stephanie

Default see you there

Quote Originally Posted by luckyguy19 View Post
    andrew and brandie checking in for october 18th - 23rd. We are going for our 10th anniversary. Previously we've been to cti and cn.
    my husband and i will be at csa on our honeymoon. We are arriving 10/19-23. Marie and john

So who all in on for the oct 2nd pub crawl? We are on for pick up at 2:25!

Quote Originally Posted by Pwatts View Post
    How long is the pub crawl? My husband, myself and another couple will be there the 27th- 4th and may be interested in joining
    Paula and don,the crawl lasts about 5 hours I believe. Pick up at 2:25, should be back by 8 at the latest, from what I hear on these boards. Hope you can make it!

My fianc (wife on October 5) will be there from October 7-october 20! First time to Jamaica so I hope it's great!!

Funlover, We made our reservations for the pub crawl for all 4 of us on Oct 2... If we don't meet before we will meet u then!!! Wishing you safe travels!!! Enjoy

ya mon, from a couples repeater, trying to get some metamucil and a ice pack down to one of the couples employees with a mediacal condition, i will gladly pay for these if you can obtain and transport, i know this is not a normal request but this person is in dire need, if you can help you can e mail me at, waynestyres@yahoo.com, i will give you the specifics and send you the money before you go down, God bless, wayne

Quote Originally Posted by deadluvor View Post
    Amberj......Our group of 8 is on the Oct 9th bus...pickup is at 225pm.
    Oh excellent!! We are very excited!

A week today and we'll be there.

We are getting closer to October, trips for some folks will be starting next week. We are 23 Days out.

Is there possibly room on this bus if our group of 4 decide to join? We are considering doing it.

Ok.....we are booked with LENBERT as well on October 9th! There is 8 of us. Plans are coming together.
    Would you have room for 4 more if our group decides to go. We are considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwatts View Post
    Funlover, We made our reservations for the pub crawl for all 4 of us on Oct 2... If we don't meet before we will meet u then!!! Wishing you safe travels!!! Enjoy
    Paula and don, see you there! And safe travels for you guys too!!

Default Can We Join?

Amberj......Our group of 8 is on the Oct 9th bus...pickup is at 225pm.
    Hi there! We would like to join if you have room for 2 more.

Hey butch & vonda, my husband and i will be at csa 10/19-23 it's our honeymoon!

My husband and I got married at CSA last year, October 28, 2013 (our original wedding date was October 25th but Hurricane Sandy put a damper on that!)...we can't wait to be back for our one year anniversary October 25-Nov 3rd this year! Hope to meet all of you!!!

My husband and I are so excited to be back to CSA! We got married there last year on October 28, 2013 (our original date was October 25th but Hurricane Sandy put a damper on that). We will be there this year October 25-November 3rd. Can't wait to meet you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by mzuzz View Post
    Hey butch & vonda, my husband and i will be at csa 10/19-23 it's our honeymoon!

Congratulations! Vonda and I were married at CSA so we are going back for our anniversary. (10-20)

Single digit days are here and I'm already on island time! I'm not going to be able to get anything done at work this next week! Jamaica come soon!!

Also, is anybody diving or golfing? my wife goes to the spa while I do these things...

Bryant & Heather
    Oct 18-27

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast