Hybrid View

Default Anyone else not able to log into romance rewards?

I haven't logged into romance rewards for probably a year now. But looking at booking a trip and want to see what level I am at. I have my rewards card so I know my guest number and even remember my password. (had it resent just in case I was wrong) but I still can't get in. I don't have pop up blockers on or anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!
    Holly

doesn't work with a mac if thats what you're using

I think there must be a problem with it right now. I haven't been able to log in for over a week and heard a similar complaint from another person as well. I emailed support about it a few days ago but haven't heard back yet.

i've been trying to register for a couple months now and can never get it to work either .

I use Safari for the Mac and I couldn't log in.

I tried FireFox for the Mac and was able to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by John_NH View Post
    I use Safari for the Mac and I couldn't log in.

I tried FireFox for the Mac and was able to log in.
    Yes I have a MAC....so I will try firefox!!! Thanks so much!!!

The only way I have ever been able to access my romance rewards account is by allowing third party cookies. I allow the third party cookies get onto site then block the third party cookies after i've left the site. I hope this help you.

For some reason the RR login doesn't work in Safari or Google Chrome! If you have it, try I. Explorer or Firefox instead!

Nor me is there a problem with the log in procedure?

I just logged into our account with no problems. It took about a minute for the site to come up but it worked and all of our information is correct.

Hi guys,
    Just an FYI, this is the response I just got back from Couples support! Probably explains the issue for most of us.

Hi Heather,

Please try Internet Explorer or Firefox. Safari will not work.

Regards,

Tadean A. Miller
    Group Customer Relations Coordinator
    Couples Resorts, Jamaica

(T) 1.954-665-2989

(T) 1.800.268.7537 ext. 1427

(F) 1.954.665.2983