Default Negril vs Swept away

We are looking to book our honeymoon ASAP to couples, but are a little unsure of which resort will be best for us. We are both in our upper 20's, and looking for some of everything. We would like some romantic peaceful nights, some party nights, I know both have a nice beach and feel that both will offer what we are looking for, but I have one main question I guess

Is any one resort better for our age? To meet a couple other vactioners/ honeymooners around our age?
    or
    Does it even matter?

There is usually a wide variety of ages at all of the Couples resorts. I don't believe one resort skews younger or older than any other resort. There are always honeymooners around. Keep an open mind, and you may find new friends in any age group!

Swept Away has a night club, while Negril does not. Also, Swept Away in on the Long Bay section of beach which is closer to the "action". Negril is a more intimate resort on Bloody Bay, which has less beach traffic and attractions than CSA does.

Both resorts are very nice, but CSA does have more of a night-life than does CN.