Default CTI Spa - Any Suggestions

Only a month away from our first trip to CTI and we are over-the-moon excited! I plan to enjoy the Award Winning Spa and would love to have some suggestions on which service to experience.

Get the 1 hour couples massage, you both will LOVE it! I had never had a massage before, but we now look forward to it each year.

Jim

I love, love, love the body scrub!! I did almond and hubby did coffee. We also always get a massage at least once. I've had a facial and loved it as well, but save it for my last day to remove all of the dead skin from the week.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Couples aromatherapy massage - 80 minutes.

My wife and I were just there and we loved CTI. We enjoyed the spa on a couple occasions, one of which was the couples massage lesson that was free. For some reason we were the only ones there for the lesson but that was like getting a free couples massage. My wife had a body scrub done and she loved it!!! One of the things we really regret was not using the facilities at the spa more. It was almost the end of our trip when we figured out that we could use the steam room and the hot tubs and the Buddha pool over there. Next time we'll likely make better use of those options.

Steam room and hot tubs? Do you mean that those are free to use?

We were there in January as honeymooners and were given a free 30min couples massage. It was pretty nice, though short. Next time we'll quite possibly use our resort credit toward a fancier spa service of some sort. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

The hot stone massage is great, as well as the couples massage. The peppermint twist is kind of fun and I swear I lost about 4 inches after doing it. Also, a steam bath is great, and it's free! I had almost $500 in spa charges on our last trip because it was so fabulous I couldn't quit booking appointments.

[QUOTE=janda;204540]Steam room and hot tubs? Do you mean that those are free to use? [QUOTE]

Heck yeah! All of the facilities at the spa are free for guests of the spa to use. Next time, spend longer in the hot tubs and steam rooms before your service.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Thank you everyone! So many to choose from and I am glad jdanjou mentioned the Peppermint Wrap as it has been tweeking my interest. Also to know we can use some of the other parts of the facility for free will add to the enjoyment. I can't believe we will be there in 23 days!