Thread: Alcohol?

Default Alcohol?

This question is actually for my hubby: what type of beer so they serve at Couples resorts? Are any American or Canadian beers available or just Red Stripe? Is Corona available?

Thanks!

No Corona.

It depends on the resort, but generally, there is Red Stripe, Red Stripe Light, Caribe, Real Rock, Miller Light (in cans), Guiness, and Heineken. (The Guiness and Heineken are usually only at the Pinao/Martini Bars and CSA has them at the Sport's bar also.)

Corona is definitely NOT available. I would suggest that he at least TRY the Red Stripe, since it is produced in Jamaica and it tastes VERY different there than it does here. Yummy.

Enjoy your trip.

Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light on tap. Heineken at some of the bars (it depends on which resort you are going to). Miller Lite (not sure if it's cans, tap, or bottles). Guiness at the sports complex at CSA and I believe some Jamaican beer called Caribe that will be in your mini-bar. Lots of beer choices, but if you like beer, you will love Red Stripe!

At CTI the new pool and main bar they have draft Red Stripe and Miller lite in a can. The island has Red stripe and Red Stripe lite in a bottle

The piano lounge has Red stripe, Red Stripe lite, Guinness, Heineken (Made in Jamaica), Miller lite, and many others.

I have never seen Corona in Jamaica
    Irie Mon

Where in CSS can I get a Guinness? I like Red Stripe, but I love Guinness.
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

do they have Woodford Reserve at the resorts (whiskey)?

my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by carrkm View Post
    Where in CSS can I get a Guinness? I like Red Stripe, but I love Guinness.
    at the lil bar by charlies grotto

I dont remember woodford. I know they have Jack, fine with me as the distillery is only 45 minutes or so from me.
    Shane and Cathy

Available Alcohol--how about MGD? Grey Goose? Ketel One? Dewars?

When my husband and I were at CN last December (1st time) We drank Red Stripe (me for the first time) and really really liked it! We usually drink Heineken, this was fine substitute! Although I ended up getting hooked on the RUM!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyMay View Post
    Available Alcohol--how about MGD? Grey Goose? Ketel One? Dewars?
    Grey Goose and Ketel yes. Made a few martinis with those at the piano bar.
    Shane and Cathy

Never seen MGD in Jamaica. You can get it in Germany and France.
    Irie Mon