Default Honeymoon here we come!! Weather in Sept??

My fiance and I are getting married next Friday the 25th of Sept and are due to arrive at Couples Sans Souci on Sept 28th... We are very excited!! I have read numerous reviews about the resort and we have decided after much thought to set those negative reviews aside because of all the positive experiences that we described on Trip Advisor... I have only one concern... the weather... has anyone been to this resort in early October and if so how did the weather fair for you?

bjbarwick...In my opinion you have picked the perfect resort for your honeymoon..We have stayed at CN,CTI and CSS..We have visited CSA on two different day passes also so we can give our opinion...CSS is by far the prettiest and most romantic of the four.

CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia has put together a world class that just loves to spoil and please you..So let them.

We have had rain at CSS during our visit but Fluffy and Kimberlee of the entertainment took charge and we had a blast during the rain..I would go back to CSS again even if I knew for a fact that it would rain every day.

Pierre and CSS...Take great care of bjbarwick
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.