shandi Guest

Default Couples Resorts Awarded 3 Golden Apple Awards

Good Morning - I'm excited to announce that Couples Resorts proudly accepted 3 Golden Apple Awards yesterday. One award was given for each property Couples Negril, Couples Sans Souci and Couples Swept Away. Since this is based on customer experiences, Couples Tower Isle was not open long enough to earn the consumers feedback. The 3 resorts are all rated as 5 plus golden apples. The Apple Hotel Ratings are based on the opinions of hundreds of thousands of Apple vacationers who complete the Vacation Satisfaction Questionnaires.

5 Apples - An excellent resort with superior first-class accommodations and guest services. A plus symbol next to the Apple Rating indicates that the hotel offers services, amenities, or facilities that are superior to other hotels with the same rating

Golden Apple hotels assure you that you've made an outstanding choice! Every year, our vacationers honor a select group of hotels with our Golden Apple Hotel Award. This award is given to those hotels who have earned exceptional ratings on our Vacation Satisfaction Questionnaires, completed by Apple vacationers upon their return home. Some are moderate and others deluxe, but all Golden Apple hotels offer an exceptional standard of quality, service and value.

I'm attaching a picture of myself and ther presenters of the Golden Apple award.

Shandi a.k.a. Andi Conway
    Director of Sales and Marketing, Couples Resorts
    Name:  032.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  46.6 KB

AWESOME!!! Congratulations! Couples deserves it!
    PAPA SMOKE

Congratualtions!!! It is well deserved.

Denise

Shandi congrats
    What other resorts received this prestigous award?
    1 apple or 10 apples, couples is certainly the place to be

ya mon congrats, the bar is set really high and all of couples keeps coming thru

you will have to ask Lee if he plans on adding more walls for all of the awards

one love wayne

Congratulations Couples!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

We are very proud of the four Couples Resorts and expect to see all four win these awards every year...If CTI had been open long enough.it would indeed have made it..We enjoyed CTI so much this year and can NOT wait to return there.

Congratulations Couples. Not that any of our surprised, you do surpass any resort that I have ever been to. Keep up the good work.

Tell the "Grand Old Lady",CTI, she is just as deserving! Next year she will be included! We are SO proud of Couples. This i why we go NO where else!