Default April 21-27, 2013

We will be on our honeymoon from april 21-27 2013. Hope to meet several new friends of all ages. And some that are our age. 22&24. W are quiet and looking forward to a fun and relaxing time with all our new friends.

Congrats on the wedding! We plan on being at CSS around the same time. You will meet the best people next April/May as many return the same time each year. This will be our 3rd time going in April/May and hope to renew our vow's on 4/30. Last year, not a day went by that there wasn't another wedding at CSS, so you will have plenty of company. Get to know the staff also, as they will treat you like family!...Have a great time........Sue&Mike

Congrats on your honeymoon! I have added you to our spreadsheet on the post titled April 2013...yes 2013..... if you go there you can see a bunch of people that will be there during your stay.....enjoy!

ironranger
    Jay & Susan

We will be there for our honeymoon too starting on April 22!

hi count us in for the 23rd thru 27th- cheryl & dwayne

My wife and I will be there from 20-27 APR. Our first trip. We can't wait! Just got married in AUG 12, so it's our delayed honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Csmarine01 View Post
    We will be on our honeymoon from april 21-27 2013. Hope to meet several new friends of all ages. And some that are our age. 22&24. W are quiet and looking forward to a fun and relaxing time with all our new friends.
    Congrats. We get in one day before you but leave the day you guys do. We got married two years ago at CSA, and have been to Couples a few times. You will have a blast. Not your age a bit older but no matter what age you are at Couples everybody just meets and gets along. Its so much fun. See you there!!! Jane and John, PA

Glad to see some others will be there with us Apr. 20 - 27. We were beginning to wonder as I had not seen any posts on the general Message Board or AU Board from anyone who was going to be at CSS during that week. Being there by ourselves would not have been much fun. See everyone there in a few weeks!

Save us a drink!!!

See you all on the 22nd

Sue&Mike
    4/22-5/02

Quote Originally Posted by HooverVA View Post
    Glad to see some others will be there with us Apr. 20 - 27. We were beginning to wonder as I had not seen any posts on the general Message Board or AU Board from anyone who was going to be at CSS during that week. Being there by ourselves would not have been much fun. See everyone there in a few weeks!
    We will be there April 20-27 too. 14 d 17h 58m from departure. See you there!!!

One week and counting!

hi,

counting the days until the 23rd. save us some rum & sun

dwayne & cheryl

See you on the 25th! It can't get here soon enough.

Aaron & Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by dwayneh View Post
    hi,

counting the days until the 23rd. save us some rum & sun

dwayne & cheryl
    Ahhh the sounds of us tearing off the old airport info on luggage and starting to pack makes me happy off to airport tomorrow then one more sleep , will save you rum and sun!!!!