Default Mini Bar Question

This may be a stupid question....but you say you do the early check in to tell them what you want in the bar...but my question is what do they have to choose from to put into the room. Me being a first timer...i am not sure what is even available to ask for. Where do we get a list of things to choose from?

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    This may be a stupid question....but you say you do the early check in to tell them what you want in the bar...but my question is what do they have to choose from to put into the room. Me being a first timer...i am not sure what is even available to ask for. Where do we get a list of things to choose from?
    When your doing your pre check in through the romance rewards program , a list of mini bar is part of the pre check in.
    Enjoy!

At bottom of site there is the rewards link. Sign up there for rewards. We were able to request what we wanted in mini bar and what we asked for was waiting. Now we have been to couples before but went with friends where it was their first time. Something tells me they were not able to request pre-checkin what they wanted in mini bar. No biggie tho as there is a card u fill out n place on your door each day if u would like something specific. I am positive ur mini bar will be stocked if you can not request before check in, just may not be Taylored to your liking. You will have water beer juices etc if you can not pre-register. Definitely sign up for the rewards tho as you will be back!

You sign up for the Romance Rewards and Pre Check in through the Couples website. It will give you a mini bar menu to select the items you want.

If you sign up for romance rewards you can do the early check in and part of that is telling them what you want in the minibar, they have a list and you check what you want. FWIW, I find that you don't need to request a lot of alcohol in the rooms, there are so many bars and even in the mornings when the bars are closed they have stuff for mimosas and bloody mary's at the breakfast buffet. This is our fourth trip and we just requested some wine for the room because we always request rum and vodka and then never drink any of it. It is nice because you can request for some sodas and juice. Also, Couples does put the pour tops on the bottles of liquor so the bottles don't walk off.

There isn't a large selection available. All I get is a bottle of Appletons. I think you can also get 3 other things, vodka, gin and ?

We were booked through a travel agent and went with the Apple Vacations package. Do we get to do the early check in?
    Would also be interested in knowing what is available.

Once you sign up as a romance rewards member, (bottom of page) you can do your pre-check in. I ordered Rum, Vodka, less Pepsi, more beer, and assorted juices. Quite easy.

From the FAQ page:

ROOM AMENITIES
    Every room enjoys air conditioning, TV (except Couples Swept Away Atrium Suite and Beachfront Suite); I-pod stations, Iron and Iron Board; room safe, Hairdryers. A mini-bar stocked on arrival with two each of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi; Ting; Ginger ale; Beer; Guests can order House Gin; Vodka;Whisky;Rum; Juices Orange; Pineapple; Clamato; Cranberry; as well as Sprite or seven up;Tonic water;Soda Water; Sparkling wine;red and white wine

Yes. Register for the Romance Rewards and do the pre check-in. There is a list for the mini bar and you simply click your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunter72 View Post
    We were booked through a travel agent and went with the Apple Vacations package. Do we get to do the early check in?
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunter72 View Post
    Yes, Romance Rewards have nothing to do with how you book. Just sign up, then you can do the early check in. You will still have to provide information when you check in, but for Repeaters' we chose our return gift and then everyone can do the mini bar check in.
    Vicky

Rhunter, sign up for romance rewards , then you can do the pre checkin and earn rewards on return visits.

Default Hello from Bloomington!!

Hi, I'm not sure how to do this but added you to our friends. We live in Bloomington and are staying at CSA May 12-17. This will be our third time to Jamaica but first time to Negril. Some of our best friends live in New Palestine, their names are Trice & Dan Greene. Do you happen to know them?