Default First timers question

So we've all seen the super helpful master list of what to pack. But that got me wondering, what do you take when you head down to the beach everyday? Just curious as to what everyone grabs before they hit the sand. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Sun glasses, the key to the room, and a towel. Oh, and my Wife!

I bring a beach bag with my kindle, lip balm with spf 15, sunscreen and camera. Hubby usually brings a bit of cash in case we walk the beach, rent a jet ski or want to tip the musicians that come and play. Oh and towels!

Camera, sunscreen, book, watch, coverup of some sort, towels,carmex, thats it.

I take:
    - kindle
    - scarf for targeted shade and for re-identifying lounger when you leave it
    - Couples supplied towel
    - iPod + earphones
    - room key
    - a plastic bag to put kindle/iPod in when I am swimming/lunching as it rains sometimes unexpectedly

I normally wear to the beach a swimsuit + sarong + flipflops + shades + hat + daylong sunscreen

You don't need to take:
    - anything to eat or drink
    - any money unless you are planning an excursion
    - woolly jumper
    - any worries!

In my beach bag there is suntan lotion, lip balm with SPF, book, coozies, towel, camera.

We take pretty much the same thing as everyone else. I take my beach bag containing a book, sunscreen, coozies, and my camera. We wear our beach cover ups, flip flops, and sunglasses. And, of course, we carry our beach towels. This December, we went to CTI and got to bring home those awesome Couples water bottles, so I will probably bring those along to the beach with us next time just for convenience.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

The hubs brings his towel, sunglasses and a book. He is a minimalist but he also uses the stuff I bring!

I bring a small bag with sunscreen (and lip balm), a book (or my iPad) in a plastic bag, towel clips to clip the towel to my deck chair in case it is breezy, my water bottle (CTI gives them to us!) and a few bendy-tip straws. (Sometimes you just don't want to sit up to sip!)

Great thread, thank you L.F.!

We bring our book/magazine/kindles, sunscreen (both 30 spf and 70 spf), Couples towels, and our coozies to keep our beer/rum punch cool. I am putting bendy straws on my list to pack however because sometimes I don't want to sit up to sit indeed! (thanks Godiva!)

Back to CSA for the second time in just 80 days!

Great thanks for all the replies. They really help!

Just got back from CSA - we studied the "list" and brought much of what was on it - the best advice on the list is the guy that says to assemble everything and then put half of it back!!!

Spf 8, Spf 15, sunglasses, camera, book (about pirates or islands etc..) one dollar bills to give the musicians

LittleO and others,

Any recommendations on island-theme books?

One day we did "Room Key Tuesday" (TM pending) and that was the only thing we brought. This was back when the key was on the green stretchie thing and that went on the ankle. It was a sporadically cloudy/rainy day so most chairs/tables were wet. We just went from pool to bar to hot tub to pool to bar to beach to pool etc.

Was a great day. Felt like summertime as a kid when there were truly no worries.

A suggestion for an Island themed book is "And the Sea Will Tell" by Vincent Bugliosi. A true story that involves a tropical island that you will have trouble putting down.

Default Master List???

Quote Originally Posted by loserface00 View Post
    So we've all seen the super helpful master list of what to pack. But that got me wondering, what do you take when you head down to the beach everyday? Just curious as to what everyone grabs before they hit the sand. Thanks in advance!!!!!
    I am clueless about this list, but then I am clueless about alot. Where might I find this list? Any help would be greatly appreciated 80 days to go

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunter72 View Post
    I am clueless about this list, but then I am clueless about alot. Where might I find this list? Any help would be greatly appreciated 80 days to go
    I think the thread that has the list buried in its pages is called I wish I had thought of that. Or something like that.

Towel, sunscreen, lip balm with sunscreen protection. water bottle, hat and book.
    Vicky

Agreed on the book. Also good for those who like books about the legal process.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-4-Jamaica View Post
    A suggestion for an Island themed book is "And the Sea Will Tell" by Vincent Bugliosi. A true story that involves a tropical island that you will have trouble putting down.