Default One love bus crawl vs walking 7 mile beach

Each year, we spend one afternoon walking 7 mile beach stopping at different places for drinks, games, shopping and then end up watching sunset. We have a driver take us around 2 and collect us aroun 7ish or so. We usually hit 4 or 5 spots. Any different than the one love bus pub crawl?

The difference is that the One Love Bus takes you to the Cliffs area of Negril. It's a different vibe there than the beach. Is it better? That's a personal preference but it is different than the beach. I've taken the One Love Bus multiple times and have loved the experience each time. We love the beach, but it is nice to get to the Cliffs too for a change of pace. I'd recommend the One Love Bus. It's "free"; just tip Lenbert, the driver. You can always walk the beach another day too.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Sounds similar

yes different location. They do not bring you to bars all along 7 mile from what I understand. But concept is the same yes.

Lenbert of OneLoveBus is an awesome tourguide. And sometimes it's nice to have company from various people from different resorts along for the ride. Lenbert takes you to a few local extablishments that are off the beaten path so not as 'touristy'. I recommend at least trying the bus tour once.

MsKat

You'd be around more people and potentially have more fun

Did the onelove pub crawl last year...it ROCKED!!!.. Really gives you a chance to actually SEE Negril vs. just staying onsite at CSA or CN.Lenbert is awesome, and one of the stops will always be where Rob,the expat resident of Negril, from Ohio, is doing a webcast live from a local hotspot...for his website realnegril.com.. Good Times...
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Does swept away sponsor this ? Or a private local concern ? Sounds like fun ! .....onelove pub crawl !

Quote Originally Posted by jmg View Post
    Does swept away sponsor this ? Or a private local concern ? Sounds like fun ! .....onelove pub crawl !
    I guess you could say that it's a "private local concern". From what I understand, this was put together by a "business association" of the establishments located in the Cliffs area of Negril. The idea was to find a way to get people off the beach and up to the Cliffs to experience what they have to offer and bring more business out that way. It seems to have worked. The One Love Bus appears to becoming more and more popular. When I went on it in December 2011 there were only 10 people on board. I went again in November 2011 and there were more than 30 people...standing room only on the bus...literally. It's a great time and a great way to see the Cliffs.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=