Default Review of CTI January 2013

It's been a week since my husband and I got home and we are still in awe of our amazing week at CTI. This was our first trip to Jamaica and we have definitely found our new favorite vacation destination.

Here is the run down of things we noted from the trip:

Room - we had a deluxe ocean room in block 4. We were at the very end, the view was great and there was an absence of noise. Made for some very peaceful nights, the bed slept great, we were very comfortable and felt at home. The bathroom was roomy, which is a must for me since I'm a tad bit claustrophobic. The odd thing was the sink, it was flat, instead of bowl style which made brushing your teeth a bit of a challenge, at least it was for me. Bring a few extra hangers if you pack a lot. I way overpacked, as everyone says, a few bathing suits and cover ups, and some dining attire for evening is all you need.

Food - there was an abundance of food at any time of day. Eight Rivers and Bayside are fantastic, as was the Verandah. We did not have a bad meal the entire week, room service was great as well.

Bars - what can I say, the beverages are free flowing and the bartenders are a delight. They even keep your room stocked in the mini frig as well as other requests such as wine, rum, vodka. Wonderful!

Spa - we got the 85 minute couples Swedish massage. OMG! Wonderful. A must do.

Beach and pools - the beach area was small, but I understand this is partly due to Sandy. The nice thing is it was private and no thru traffic. Pools were great loved the swim up bars. The pier was nice, made for getting some sun later in the day and you could do topless there since the island was not an option due to weather a few days.

Island - fantastic! The only issue we had the week we were there was that water sports were red flagged every day but two, which meant the boat to the island wasn't running. You must try this when you go.

Weather - the wind the week we was there was a constant 20-25 mph. This is not the resorts fault of course, but we plan to schedule our next trip when the wind isn't quite so active, this will give us more island time.

Staff - everyone at the resort was wonderful. Polite, helpful, entertaining. I could go and on, but we were totally impressed with how wonderful everyone was, from housekeeping, to wait staff, bartenders and grounds people.

Overall, you can't go wrong with CTI, we can't wait to come back!! See you next year!

You may want to try CSS next time you go. The AN option is a beach that you don't have to get to by boat. It's open everyday! So glad you had such a great time CTI. Welcome to the Couples family.