Default International Wedding Planning

My sister is getting married in november at NYC so she wants to include international wedding customs in her wedding. I want to know how to plan it and incorporating customs indicative of their cultures. Add thousands of rituals or celebrations add different colors of different countries which can also go with planned theme.

Huh??

Default Best option is to go for experienced wedding event planner

The customes and rituals of the wedding are different in different ways like in the form of wedding food of the different countiries or wedding decorations as per different cultures or many more. So this is really important to be specific that what she exactly want to do. If she wants only pledge rituals of different kind of wedding then that is a different thing. So better to go for a good wedding or event planner in your local area that have people from dirrerent religions and have done the similar wedding before.

I wear 3/4 falls and long full clip on ponytails. My hair is long, a couple inches past shoulder, but the hairpieces make it longer.

For a 3/4 fall you want to have a good color match to your own hair since the front part of your hair is going to show. I like my Revlon 3/4 falls because they have an open weave cap that lets lots of air in and I can actually pull some of my own hair through the open weave the anchor it more.

Hairpieces come in all kinds of color options--tipped, chunked, streaked, regular which whipped cream!

I like chunked cause it adds some depth of color and blends with my own better--darker color underneath and lighter highlights.

Try Abhair.com - The Wig Experts: to look at some. They have regular sales and give great service.

http://www.abhair.com/clip-in-hair-extensions