Thread: Salon prices

Default Salon prices

We are getting married on 9/1/16 at either CSS or CTI. Can anyone tell me what the prices would be for hair and makeup at the salon? I tried to look for a price list and have been unsuccessful in finding one.

Thanks

At csa, it was about $80 last year for our renewal so you get a general idea

I had my hair and make up done fort wedding 2 weeks ago and it was $130. So worth it. Colette did a wonderful job

We just got back from our wedding at CSS. I paid $125 for hair, make-up and the application of false eyelashes. The girl was a wonderful person and did an amazing job. That is the price for the services but I also tipped her on top of that as well. Well worth it!!!

Ladies who replied, how long and / or elaborate was your hair? Did that affect the price? Did you have anything like a veil or headpiece for them to affix?

Also, did the makeup last pretty well? It's a bit humid there I am guessing, but I'm from Texas, so I'm guessing it might be like here in summer.

She put a flower in my hair, didn't affect price and the make up lasted fine although it was very humid that day.

Also, I'd been thinking the salon was near the Spa on the map. I found an older map that makes it look like its across the street, near the fitness center? Is that right?

Yes, salon and spa are across the street by the sports complex. It's really nice