Default Wedding Photography Help!!

Hi there!
    My fiance and I are getting married on 05-04-2013 at Couples Swept Away and have purchased the Sunset Wedding Package. I'm curiouos if anyone on here has purchased that package and if the photo session that come with the package is enough or if we should try to find a local photographer?
    Please help!!
    Lindsay

It all depends. We were married at csa and it was the second marriage for both of us. We chose the resort photog and the smallest package and the dvd. That was enough for us but might not be for you. I really couldn't see us getting like hundreds taken , how many do you really need. I love our dvd of the ceremony and little reception the best, very well done and worth the money. You can take a lot of pictures in an hour so I know that would work for us. Good luck.

Imeasel, just to add, we got married almost 9 years ago. I have no idea what the resort photogs are like now. Money was an issue for us. I've seen Diana Cambells work and she rocks. Do the resort photogs as good? Probably not but it was ok for us. If you have the money, go for it. You only get married once, hopefully!!

Well money is an issue for us as well. I've looked at Diana Campbell's photos too, awesome!!! I just need to figure out what all it is that I think I want. This is our first marriage, so I'd like to do it up if I can.