Default March 25 - April 1 New-B's

We are making our first trip to CN (or any couples resort) and the AN beach on March 25. Needless to say this is our first trip to the AN beach. Any tips are appreciated. We do not know exactly what to expect, except we are expecting a totally mellow and wonderful experience. We hope and expect anything unexpected is all good!

Our understanding is this is AN and only AN and not CO, so this will not be a mixed bag of nude and textile, as is so often the case at some of the CO beaches in our area. True? Also, our understanding is it is only couples so there will not be the lone male "gawkers" as is mostly the case at the local beaches around here. (About 8-10 males per female is the typical mix at the CO beaches in our area.)

I think there is a hot tub and a self service bar. Is that all open to AN use at night? We love sitting naked in our hot tub at night here with a drink and it would be so cool to be able to do that there too. We are in our 50's and don't have perfect bodies but I am assuming it's all cool.

Any tips or info is appreciated. And hey, maybe we will see you there!

S and S of California

S and S:
    You're right, the A/N beach at CN is strictly nude, not C/O. Most people (including myself) enjoy the fact that it is strictly nude. As for singles on the A/N beach, they are not supposed to be there without their significant other but based on reading other posts it sounds as though it does happen on occasion. When it does happen, it sounds like the singles are respectful and are usually alone for just a short time until their significant joins them. I didn't experience any singles on the A/N beach at CN when I was there last September but that's the slow season so there were usually just two or three couples total on the A/N beach.

Other posters here have commented on the gawkers walking by but I didn't find the people walking by to be gawkers. Most actually looked away when walking by.

The bar will have a bartender starting about 10:00 am until about 5:00 pm. He/she usually leaves for hour lunch sometime around 12 or 1, and will be gone anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half. I have read from other posts on this site that when the bartender leaves the bar is self-serve, but when I tried to "self-serve" I couldn't find anything except for beer in the cooler! So I just waited for her to return - not a big deal. If I had really wanted a drink I could have put on my swimsuit and walked over to one of the other bars, they aren't far.

You are going to LOVE CN, especially the A/N beach. It's absolutely lovely, calm, and peaceful. It's definitely not a party place but a place to enjoy being au naturel with your loved one and to enjoy the serenity of the ocean and beautiful Jamaica! No worries about your bodies, either, as all sizes and shapes are represented and welcome!

Welcome S and S!

Expect to have an awesome time with the warmth of the Jamaican sun and a cool Red Stripe (or beverage of your choice) making "everyting irie!"

The Couples rules are pretty specific. . .all au naturale and couples only! There are the occasional singles, but that's usually because the hubby is playing golf or wife is getting a massage. . .so the "fear" of gawkers really is unfounded. We have seen single males who appear, but frequently security will speak with them and they soon move on. . . The waterline is considered a public beach, so there are walkers who can stare in amazement (until their wives "hit" them), but they are just jealous they don't have a nude beach at their resort! It's all good, and won't take long for you to just stroll across that beach into the ocean to relax on your float! We are now in our mid 50's as well, but you will find folks on the AN beach of all ages who love to socialize. . .just ask them to pull up their loungers and join you.

We will be there March 23-30, so hope to have the opportunity to meet you. Been frequenting the AN beach ever since we first tried it and honestly feel out of place anywhere else! The bar usually closes at 5pm on the beach, but we have been known to grab a drink on our way back from dinner or on the way to the hot tub later at night. . .no problem, mon! If the hot tub lights are off, the switch is right there...unless of course you prefer the gorgeous night sky!

Hope to see you there!!!

http://couples.com/mb/au-naturel-13/...acation-10073/

Take an hour (or two) to read through this. The posters comments will give you a great idea of the AN experience (nearly all comments are from newbies!).

You are going to love it. Only 127 days and 56 minutes to go before we take off for Sans Souci and two weeks AN!

Thanks everybody for the great feedback. I have read the many stories here and we are getting more excited than ever about our trip, not too long now. We are definitely planning to go to the AN area. My understanding is topless is also allowed at the main beach, I assume that is correct from the posts here.

Cap'n Jack, look forward to meeting you and yours. I am 6'2" with a mustache and my wife is brunette and 5'6", so that might narrow it down a bit.

~Steve

Hi sandsofca

We'll be there at the same time. This will be our 11th trip to CN. We spend all our time at the AN beach. It's great and we've met a lot of awesome people, now friends there. Relax and enjoy it. We arrive on Saturday the 23rd. See you soon. Karen and Ken

SandSofCA,

Omly 26 days and counting for us! Looking forward to meeting you there. . .don't be shy!

Name:  BarbnMark001.jpg
Views: 1148
Size:  297.9 KB

Like they say, a picture is worth 100 words!

See you on the beach!

Karen & Ken:

That's awesome. Looking forward to meeting you both. You will get there just a short bit before us. We are so looking forward to it. It's like a dream for me, my wife has been to Jamaica many years ago, but she stayed at a different resort. This is going to be an excellent adventure!

We will arrive on Monday the 25th after some red eyes across the country from the west coast. That day, after we check in. The plan is to hit the AN beach and the bar there.

Cheers:
    ~Steve & Sue

Steve and Sue,

Will (try to) save some Red Stripes for you! Do say "hi"

Mark & Barb

Cap'n:

Great shot of you and the first mate! It looks wonderful. It will be great to meet you both. We will be there on the 25th. Plan to head right to the beach!

~Steve

23 days and counting for us. . .we will be the ones in the Coppertone! Mark & Barb

Looking forward to this! Please do not drink up all the Red Stripes before we get there!

~Steve

Steve,

Eight days to go and I am getting mightly thirsty!!!

Mark

Cap'n:

Oh no, not the Red Stripes! We will be there right behind you, save us a few!

~Steve

I can't believe that we're six sleeps away from going. We are taking a red eye on the seventh sleep. Still don't know what all we are going to do when we get there; but looking forward to seeing all of our new friends we have not yet met. March 25 come soon!

~Steve

Steve:

We have predicted temps in the 30/40s all week with grey skies! Better tell Randymon to order more Red Stripe...can't promise to leave any now!

See you and Sue in a week!

Mark & Barb

Cap'n:

This waiting is driving me nuts. Only 4 more sleeps till our red eye. See you both soon!

Looking forward to that first Red Stripe.

~Steve

Mark & Barb:

Are you there yet. Two more sleeps and we head out!

~Steve

Steve & Sue:

Made it safe and sound. . .a long trip but worth it! Spent the day on the AN beach, and the only downside is that they are getting ready to reconstruct the AN beach bar and have an area boarded up and a temporary bar. Meesha, our favorite bartender is still here though, and taking good care of us!

Have safe travels and dont be shy to to walk over an say "hi" if you see us there...

Plenty of Red Stripe left. . .be sure to enjoy some at the lounge in the airport!!

See you tomorrow. . .

Mark & Barb

Heard about all the bad weather up north and hope the two of you didnt get caught up in it all. . .we've been camping out near the sea grapes just straight out from the temporary bar. Barb's b-day tonight so celebrating at Otaheite, and pulled up stakes early for that. Hope we see you guys soon!

Mark & Barb

We are here, looked for you at the AN beach yesterday and were told you had left during the brief shower. We hung out at the beach awhile and went out on floaters, was wonderful. Susie is still asleep this morning, recovering from the trip. Can't go to the beach without her...

~Steve

How long do they think it will be until the AN beach bar is finished? My wife and I will be there June 8th. ARe you talking about the bar in the SSB pool? the Swim up bar? I will be very dissappointed if that is boarded up

The new nude bar at CN could be finished by then. Even if it is not I would not let it discourage you. We are having a blast here. No need to over think it!