Default May 16th - May 23rd

First timer here!! Getting married May 2010

Congrats! We'll be overlapping by only a day (May 22) if that.

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hey Chris,

Are you a first timer also? Which room did you book?

I'm planning to be there for my "mini-moon". Getting married May 15, 2010. Planning to arrive the next day (Sunday) and stay till the 21st. (We have to come back early because my future wife is in grad school. We'll take a "real" honeymoon later in the year, though.)

mstravelbug...

Hardly, but just as excited, to be sure. We will be enjoying our 8th(? - I keep forgetting) visit to our beloved SweptAway, starting on May 22.

Enjoy your stay!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Steve and I will be on our Honeymoon at CSA from May 16 through the 25th!!! Congratulations to you mstravelbug . Steve and I will be first timmers too! I've always wanted to go to Jamaica and I've been told how wonderful it is. Looking forward to meeting you all in about 7-8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jess_fro View Post
    Steve and I will be on our Honeymoon at CSA from May 16 through the 25th!!! Congratulations to you mstravelbug . Steve and I will be first timmers too! I've always wanted to go to Jamaica and I've been told how wonderful it is. Looking forward to meeting you all in about 7-8 months.
    Hi Jess,

Which rooms will you be staying in? I've already begun the count down...... less than 8 months to go!

Hi mistravelbug how can you find out what room I'm in will my travel agent know? The room we booked is the suite Jacuzzi room!
    On May 15, 2010 we are getting married just like you are mcf317! CONGRATS! Never heard of that a "mini - moon" gosh that is nice to take a mini-moon and a honeymoon! I cannot beleive that almost one year ago I got engaged in Mexico on Oct. 20th, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by jess_fro View Post
    Hi mistravelbug how can you find out what room I'm in will my travel agent know? The room we booked is the suite Jacuzzi room!
    On May 15, 2010 we are getting married just like you are mcf317! CONGRATS! Never heard of that a "mini - moon" gosh that is nice to take a mini-moon and a honeymoon! I cannot beleive that almost one year ago I got engaged in Mexico on Oct. 20th, 2008.
    Hi Jess,

I meant to say which room category did you book. We booked the Garden Verandah Suite.

Default Room

Quote Originally Posted by mstravelbug View Post
    Hi Jess,

I meant to say which room category did you book. We booked the Garden Verandah Suite.
    "We booked the Great House Jacuzzi Suites."

I just booked the other day for CSA (atrium room) for the 3rd time, and 1 time to Tower Isle. We are going to be with my wife's sister and her boyfriend. We are going to Mexico in about a month from now, but we just aren't even excited about it....... we are more excited to go to CSA in 7 months that that one in a month! We just love the way CSA and couples treats people, maybe that is why people just keep coming back!
    We will be going May 16th-23rd (we usually go in December).
    Andrea and Corey
    (with Jessica and Derek)

Hey Pepsi24! Does CSA have lobster in Dec? We would love to eat lobster but they are not serving it during May! When we got engaged in Mexico the lobster was fantastic we are kinda BUMMED OUT! But have no worries, I'm told the food is really good. What time are you arriving to the MBJ airport? Our plan lands there at 11:30 AM. I have found the list of things to pack and are all set to start that part of the planning. Looking forward to it and see you there!

Jess...
    Yea, they serve lobster in December, and not in May. But that is okay, because even though the lobster is pretty good, it does not compair to a Maine lobster that we are used to in the states. In December the weather is usually right around 85-90 degrees with partly cloudy days (which is great because the sun is hot even at 10am). I think our flight at like 2pm, so be at resort at 5pm..... enough time to eat dinner and pass out!
    The price difference between December and May was like only 50 bucks, which is wierd. But we book our vacations like 8 months early, so the prices are cheaper.

My husband and I are going to CSA from May 15th-22nd. We gat married there five years ago....it will be out anniversary. We LOVED everything about this resort. Our wedding was amazing, and even though we sweat our tushies off, our wedding album turned out great. We were worried that the wedding pics would look rediculous due to our sweating You guys won't regret your decision to get married there.

We'll be there! 5/20 - 28 WOOT WOOT!!!!

Default May 12th to 22nd

CANNTTTTT WAITTTTT

It's our first time and we're getting married on the 14th!