Default Suggestion for randymon

Hi Randy,

I realize there is WiFi at the Couples Resorts. However, not all of us bring devices with us but rely on the Internet Cafe to communicate back home. Would it be possible for Couples to consider adding Web Cams w/ built-in speakers + mics to your PCs so we can communicate with our loved ones via Skype without having to bring our own devices?

I am not sure if anyone suggested this but I think it would be great to have that available to guests and I think Couples would be the first to do it.

Anyhow, maybe I am out in left field with this suggestion but I thought I would mention it. I for one would definitely use it.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chrisandlesley,

Sorry, but we do not have any plans to install any webcams on property. Its a matter of privacy for all guests. We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Couples Resorts

No web cams please.

What happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica.

Life is good

Understood. Thanks Randy!

I think randymon misunderstood and thought you were requesting cameras around the property (as opposed to camera/speaker at the computer to allow for Skype communication). Personally, I think Internet Cafe would be a rather annoying place with people carrying on conversations through the computer. That said, I will likely spend very little time in front of a computer while in Jamaica.

when we arrive in April, the smart phones get put in the safe and left there! I don't any outside contact with ANYBODY. If there is an energency at home, they can contact the hotel directly!