Default OOH Baby It's Cold Outside

Woke up to -41 C this morning. As I gazed out the window a warm feeling came over me when I realized that it is only 8 more days until we are home at CSA. I guess winter plans on throwing it's worst at us for a few days to make us appreciate paradise even more than we usually do. Bring it on winter! Couples awaits!
    Last edited by Northern gal; January 22nd, 2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Missing word

It was -44 with the wind chill at our house this morning! 45 days until we hit CSS...and you're right, it makes paradise just a little sweeter! Have a great trip Northern Gal

Wow! - 35 in Nova Scotia. You have to be in Winipeg! 53 days left before we return Home. Don't drink all the Red Stripe! Have fun.

I've got my flannel lined jeans on for work tonight. It was -13 in the Twin Cities last night UGGH!!

blimey - where on earth are you? can't tell from your profile

Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    Woke up to -41 C this morning. As I gazed out the window a warm feeling came over me when I realized that it is only 8 more days until we are home at CSA. I guess winter plans on throwing it's worst at us for a few days to make us appreciate paradise even more than we usually do. Bring it on winter! Couples awaits!
    will make the warm weather that much more appreciated. Have a great time!

Name:  IMG_1052.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  284.3 KB
    Mmmmm, dirty banana, St Paddy's Day style!! Looking forward to you in a few short months!! CSA in 50 days!!

From the deep freeze of Vermont,
    Heather

18 F right now !!! CTA April!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    Let's see...86 degrees in Jamaica, -41 degrees where you are... that's about 127 degree difference. I hope your body can stand the shock. Have a great time!!!

It's -28 in Northern Minnesota this morning..... Why do we live here???? Can't wait for some humid, warm breezes
    57 days and counting
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014