Default Returning to the resort that changed our lives FOREVER.....Hugs

Seven long years ago my wife and I together with our two dear friends made our first visit to a Couples Resort and we chose CN..Couples Negril.

Our lives were changed forever and it was indeed for the better..CN was our most amazing vacation ever and we have returned to CN,CSS and CTI each year since.

So this April we headed home..To the resort that spoiled our lives FOREVER.

CN..Couples Negril...Oh, how I do love typing these words.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C

Have a great time Tommy. Say hello to miss Peggy for me. We're heading back to CSA in June this year. Got a brand new pink hat to wear!
    GREANJAC

SO SO Glad you loved CN as much as we do - we can't wait for April 27th to celebrate our 10th Anniversary, and our long 5 years away from our precious lady; CNSmitten now using King Melon's logon

We may differ on politics or religious beliefs or any number of otherissues. But there is one thing that you and I are in complete agreement. That is, going to Couples has changed our lives. In a most unsuspecting and marvelous way. It doesn't really make any difference which Couples resort we favor. The fact that's it's Couples, says it all.

Have another fantastic trip. We will too.

Tommy! I hope you and your beautiful wife have a fantastic trip home to CN!!!

One Love!
    suzyQ (hugs to you too!)

Tommy we will meet again. Mike n Jean ( Huggs)

Hello Tommy! I feel as if I know you after folllowing your posts for all these years and look forward to meeting you and your lovely bride as we will be at CN the same time as you!!
    Jeff and Patti
    CN April 12-19 2013

Have a great time Tommy & Peggy.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Have and great trip!!!! Enjoy your salty dogs.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Yes this resort indeed changed our lives too. It was our first of many Couples experiences for our 25th Anniversary in 06, and I still credit that trip for "saving us". That trip also gave us you and Peggy!!!!! It was the beginning of an incredible friendship, one that we treasure so very much! Can't wait to return there with you two, afterall, we have never been to JA without you..... hmmmm I don't think you can say the same. Who loves who more? Looking very forward to being back in Negril again.

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN soon come 2013

This trip will be very SPECIAL for us...Our first time to CN without Karen.
    Going with dear friends,meeting old friends and making new friends.

CN..Couples Negril....Where strangers meet and become life long hugging friends.

Hugs from 10 0 c

We are very happy that you are finally heading HOME and we know you will have a wonderful time!!!

Hugs,

Mike & Linda

Paradise = CN
    Art xo Francine

Tommy, you will just have to take a trip over to Swept Away and see Karen.
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Tommy & Peggy,
    I see on the April 2013 meet-up thread that you are there from the 13th to the 21st. Linda and I will be there (along with my dad and his wife) from the 11th to 19th. We will see you then under the "making new friends" catagory.

Have a fantastic time Tommywommy! Good to see you back on 'the board'! Hugs to you as well! Razzl

Have fun! We discovered CSA 7 years ago and we can't wait to go back this October. Yay for us.

Tommy, we will be there in April also. Hope to run into you and Peggy!

See you at pool bar......Roni

Hi Tommy, it's been awhile, lol. Looks like we'll both be Jamaica at the same time this year. If you come over to CSA for a visit, the Salty Dog's are on me. April 18th to the 28th.

Tommywommy: So good to see you posting again. When Teresa and I first decided to celebrate our 25th anniversary at COR (now CTI) I loved reading your posts. Couples should have been paying you!!!! We went to CSS for our 30th and hope to return for our 35th or sooner. Unfortuanately life and kids have kept us from going more often. I sure hope that changes in the future. I keep thinking we should go some where else but it is hard to think about somewhere besides Couples.

God Bless you guys and hope you have a great trip.

From your neighbor in KY, Kevin

PS Don't see you on facebook any more.

Precious and I are very excited about our trip back to CN...Couples Negril
    We will indeed do a day pass to CSA and give Karen a hug.

Looking forward to going with friends,meeting old friends and making more friends.

We are so proud of the Couples Resorts and the new addition of Barbados..
    Maybe we should hook several couples up and hit Barbados hard..LOL

Hugs from Tommywommy and Peggyweggy of 10 0 C