Default 1 day at CTI - Foods to try?

We will be visiting CSS next month and plan to do a trading places day at CTI. Not a lot of time to experience their restaurants/food. I don't know if we are at CTI for breakfast. I know we have lunch there and return to CSS before dinner. So which foods should we be sure to try? What are your favorites (not counting dinner) at that resort? Thanks!

At CTI, things you won't get at CSS - definitely try everything at the veggie bar, especially the sweet potato chips and dips!! They run 4 different dips a week, two at a time that rotate. Black bean, smoked marlin, pumpkin and an asiago - all are delicious! I also love the snapper sandwich or fish taco (again, these rotate). The calamari from the beach grill is pretty good too. Eat up!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Try as much as you can. everything is good. You should be there in time for breakfast. At lunch do the bufet and try the chips and dip at the beach grill.

Quote Originally Posted by owrp View Post
    We will be visiting CSS next month and plan to do a trading places day at CTI. Not a lot of time to experience their restaurants/food. I don't know if we are at CTI for breakfast. I know we have lunch there and return to CSS before dinner. So which foods should we be sure to try? What are your favorites (not counting dinner) at that resort? Thanks!
    You'll probably just have lunch there, which is usually a buffet. Try everything. I liked the lunch buffet at CTI more than at CSS. Then there is the grill, which I found comparable to the Beach Grill at CSS. You can grab a smoothie by the spa and hop in the Buddha pool too. Then before you leave, check out the veggie bar (they have smoothies there too, I think).