Hybrid View

Default Honeymoon at CSA?

Hey there! So I booked my honeymoon for CSA the last week of May. We are staying in the Beachfront Verandah Suite and have requested the first floor so we (or mainly my new bride) can walk right out onto the beach. Besides for that, what else would you all suggest we do for our honeymoon? Its our first All-Inclusive and Jamaica experience. I was thinking of adding a private dinner on the beach? A night time scuba dive (we both got certified last August)? Do they have excursions to any of the falls or zip lining?

I know one day we are planning on just staying in the room and relaxing, but besides for that I was wanting to try and plan a couple things for us as we are there for 7 days.

Thanks for any suggestions!

My Husband and I went to CSA for our honeymoon last May and we stayed in a Beachfront Verandah Suite on the first floor and LOVED it! (Your new bride made a good choice!) In addition to being on the first floor, our room was on the corner, which meant we had a nice large window in our room and a larger porch - we were in room 3121.

We went to the YS falls and my husband and I had a great time. We were able to rope swing into the falls which we both really enjoyed! The YS falls trip was paired with a safari down the Black River, which was also neat. I can't remember if they have a zip lining excursion. We also enjoyed the free snorkeling trip that Couples provides. I am the kind of person that typically LOVES to be "go, go, go" when I am on vacation, but when I was at CSA all I wanted to do was relax on the beach! My husband and I had another excursion booked, but we canceled it because we wanted to relax on the beach! You will have a great time at CSA! ENJOY!!

YS Falls does offer a zip lining experience which we took last year. Also, when taking the rope swing plung into the water (lots of fun) it is a good idea to have water shoes on for the walk out. The bottom of the river bed is very rocky. We went in April and my feet were still soft from a long winter of wearing shoes.
    Appleton Estates is also an interesting place to go with unlimitted sampling at the end of the tour... ya mon...rum...