Thread: Csa

Default Csa

What is everyones favorite thing(s)to eat at the restaurants at CSA? Which on is the best place to eat lobster on Saturday nights? Thanks!

ya mon
    over the years i have had good lobster at the palms and at feather's. i am not sure how lemongrass would prepare the lobster and at patios we just never ate there on a saturday night. i am sure which ever restaurant you choose, you will be delighted

wayne

We really liked the chicken/beef patties at the grill. We also liked the sweet potato chips at Sea Grapes and my husband liked the veggie burgers there. Also, get the tower of desserts at Feathers. It's cool looking and has everything you could ever want for desert.

And make sure to drink a hummingbird! Yummy.

Stir fry with rice noodles, etc at LemonGrass was delicious in March...it wasn't on the menu, but the chef willingly obliged.

Our favorites include any of the soups at any of the restaurants, especially the pumpkin soup. The appetizer sampler at Lemongrass is delicious. We also like the beef patties at the Cabana Grill, along with their jerk chicken. The pizzas at Patois Patio are unique and crispy. The tomatoes with melted cheese at the breakfast buffet at the Palms is one of Bob's favorites. Oh, I could go on and on.

As far as the lobster, it seems like we always end up at the Palms on Saturdays. They broil it and serve it with butter.

I've never had lobster at CSA. We travel in June and the little buggers are out of season. That said, my favorite meal at CSA is breakfast. My preference is breakfast at Palms. Vast variety of breakfast items, many cooked to order while you watch. Not to mention the fresh fruit and Blue Mountain coffee.

But I think what makes it most special is sitting at my favorite table. Overlooking the pool deck with a spectacular view of the beach and ocean. Absolutely my favorite place to be in the morning at CSA. I get chills just thinking about it. I think I have a couple of photos, if I find them tonight I will post.

We had Lobster Tails on Saturday night at Patios and it was wonderful. We enjoyed it better than our dinner at Feathers. You can't go wrong with any of them though.

Try all the soups. And I'm sure you will hear this reply more than once.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

Oh My - there's not just one or two things to recommend....

Breakfast at the Palms offers a great selection of Jamaican foods - be sure to try them all (although my personal fave is the Ackee and Saltfish - tastes like scrambled eggs and is DEELISH)!!

I love the papaya - there's nothing like it here in Boston!

And of course the SOUPS at Patois and Feathers.

And the PIZZAs at Patois....

We've had Lobster at Feathers, Patois and the Palms - it's great everywhere....You can always ask the concierge how it's prepared at each restaurant (and if you like it naked, I'm sure any restaurant will prepare it that way for you).

Oh yes, and the rosemary creme brulee at Feathers - I don't even LIKE creme brulee, and I can still remember how delicious this tastes!

We use the gym religiously every morning we're there, but be sure not to think you'll be counting calories - that would be a losing battle!!

I loved everything we had a Patois (so much so that I don't recall eating anywhere else all week except Feathers one evening). My favorites were ALL of the SOUPS (try them...every single one...even if the description sounds odd) and the Local Smoked Marlin dinner appetizer. I don't recall putting a single bad thing in my mouth the entire time I was there though!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    I've never had lobster at CSA. We travel in June and the little buggers are out of season. That said, my favorite meal at CSA is breakfast. My preference is breakfast at Palms. Vast variety of breakfast items, many cooked to order while you watch. Not to mention the fresh fruit and Blue Mountain coffee.

But I think what makes it most special is sitting at my favorite table. Overlooking the pool deck with a spectacular view of the beach and ocean. Absolutely my favorite place to be in the morning at CSA. I get chills just thinking about it. I think I have a couple of photos, if I find them tonight I will post.
    Best post!
    I feel the exact same way! Love me some bacon & omlettes & plantaines [sp].
    I so miss it, as well. Looking forward to going back 8/2010.

The pulled pork pizza at Patios was to die for!!!!

It seemed like our couple of favorite dishes were from Patois. At Patois, we loved the smoked marlin dip, the tiramisu and the stuffed banana french toast. Goat cheese pizza at Patois was very good, too. The appetizer platter at Lemongrass was nice, because it offered a good variety. We also liked being able to custom make waffles at the Palms, which you would now have to do at Patois which is serving the Palms' menu while it is closed for renovations.