Default April 18th- April 25th CN

The wife and I are making our first trip ever to Couples Negril and we are more than excited, she loves the beach, I tolerate the beach . Anyone else going this time? Any tips to make our trip memorable and really exciting? I'm sure most of the week we're going to relax on the beach and drink and just get as tan as possible!

We will be there from the 19 - 29 see ya at the pool bar

How long have you guys been going? Any suggestions?

we are going April 18 to May 2
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

Cool looking to relax on the beach heard the Office of Nature is a really good place to check out and that the beach parties and foor are awesome. Anyone have any insight on the Office of Nature or what to expect at the beach parties?

First timers at CN Apr 20-27, looking forward to it!

We are also first timers to CN and will be there Apr. 19 - 26th. So excited!! See you on the beach!

My wife and I will be there 12-20. The office of nature is really not much after April 1st when the lobster season is over till July 1st. It is a cool place to chill and meet some locals. The real lure is the grilled lobster. I have had a few. The resort has everything you need but at the same time I recommend walking the beach once a day. I do it to walk lunch off Hope to see you all there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huss1227 View Post
    Cool looking to relax on the beach heard the Office of Nature is a really good place to check out and that the beach parties and foor are awesome. Anyone have any insight on the Office of Nature or what to expect at the beach parties?

Name:  Kelly and I at the pool bar.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  63.1 KB

Can't wait-we will be there April 16-24. Our 7th trip to CN-we love it! Best tip is to get to know the staff-they are awesome and will treat you like royalty! See ya at the swim up bar!
    Pam and Ron