Thread: Csa/cn

Default Csa/cn

Hello everybody,

First time trying this message board, Me and my wife went to Jamaica last March and loved everything about it, so we saved all year for our next trip to Jamaica in April,

First has anybody skipped the bus ride from the airport to negril via the charter flights, how much is the flights?

Now my main question is, I really have my heart on CSA but also liking CN, Is CN located on 7 mile beach?? Just wondering what people have to say about both resorts. The resort we stayed at last year it seemed like the more you tipped them the better service you get, is this the case at CSA and CN??

Hope somebody can help me out with this would mean alot.

We've done both bus ride & plane, don't know what the rates are now. There is no tipping at CSA or CN, so that shouldn't be an issue. I can't say much about CN as I have never been there, but trip # 20 to CSA will be in April '13. This is the resort that we have connected with from day one, & every trip there since has been totally awesome! If it was me, i'd book CSA & do a day pass to CN to compare. I don't think you get the full experience of any resort on just a day pass, but it will give you some idea of each resort, or book half & half. It all comes down to what you & yours will prefer after sampling both.

Quote Originally Posted by Roots1978 View Post
    Hello everybody,

First time trying this message board, Me and my wife went to Jamaica last March and loved everything about it, so we saved all year for our next trip to Jamaica in April,

First has anybody skipped the bus ride from the airport to negril via the charter flights, how much is the flights?

Now my main question is, I really have my heart on CSA but also liking CN, Is CN located on 7 mile beach?? Just wondering what people have to say about both resorts. The resort we stayed at last year it seemed like the more you tipped them the better service you get, is this the case at CSA and CN??

Hope somebody can help me out with this would mean alot.
    This april? Last i checked all or most of April at CSA is sold out.

CN is not on 7 mile beach.

For info on flights go to websites of timair and airlink. Or search this forum.

No tipping allowed. Period.

We are CN devotees. We take TimAir to Negril (~$225). CN is on Bloody Bay, not 7 mile beach.

Cn is on Seven mile beach technically. It's set on Bloody Bay, part of sen mile beach.

Quote Originally Posted by rachlm927 View Post
    . . . CN is not on 7 mile beach . . .
    Actually, CN is on Seven Mile Beach. Seven Mile Beach is comprised of Long Bay, which is approximately five miles in length, and Bloody Bay, which is approximately two miles in length. CSA is located on Long Bay and shares the bay with numerous bars, restaurants, shops, and other resorts. CN sits on Bloody Bay and shares the bay with three other resorts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Cn is on Seven mile beach technically. It's set on Bloody Bay, part of sen mile beach.
    This is correct. CN is on Bloody Bay and CSA is on Long Bay. Both are part of Negril's 7 mile beach. Bloody Bay is 2 miles and Long Bay is 5 miles.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015