Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: CSS golf
January 27th, 2013, 12:39 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
My wife and I enjoy a round of golf or two when we go on vacation. We are trying our first Jamaica experience this year at Couples CSS. I'm trying to get some feedback and advise from anyone who has played golf there.
1. Is there a golf course that is worth playing?
2. Can you rent clubs? I don't think we want to drag our clubs with us.
3. Is golf part of the "all inclusive" package?
4. Do you need to make reservations before the trip?
5. Is there anything else I need to know about it?