Default CTI - Ocean Jr Suite Question

Hello All! I am currently planning a honeymoon trip and have a quick question regarding the Ocean Jr Suite bathrooms! I noticed that there are only four rooms, and the description says there is either a tub or a luxurious walk-in shower. How many of each are there? One of the main reasons I want this room is because of the romantic Jacuzzi tub! I would be so disappointed to show up and not have one! Also, I noticed when reviewing a bunch of photos of rooms with tubs that people have posted, some of the Jacuzzi's do not have views (like the gorgeous one on the couples 360 link), is this also the case with some of the Ocean Jr Suite bathrooms that do have tubs?

Thank you SO much for your advice and help! If you have any recommendations and ideas for young newlyweds visiting Jamaica for the first time we would LOVE to hear it!

Hi Amanda, the time we stayed in an Ocean Jr. Suite it had a jacuzzi tub and a shower as shown in this picture. I don't think they come any other way. Enjoy!

Name:  couples_tower_isle_suite_bathroom.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  16.1 KB

We stayed in an Ocean Jr. suite back in 2009 and the jacuzzi was in the bathroom and did not have a view of the ocean as is in KevinCarrie's picture.