Thread: loving CN

Hybrid View

Default loving CN

This was our first time at couples, it will not be our last. The service was second to none, every member of staff was very pleasant
    and go the extra mile to please everyone. We have only been home six days and already we want to go back its going to be a long year. Hope to see Andy and Aleshia again great couple as were everyone .

Welcome to your new addiction!!! When we got back last year, my hubby was on the site every day and ended up booking for june 2013, he couldn't wait! hahaha.

Default Jealous

Quote Originally Posted by keki60 View Post
    Welcome to your new addiction!!! When we got back last year, my hubby was on the site every day and ended up booking for june 2013, he couldn't wait! hahaha.
    We are so jealous wish we were going back june. Your right about the addiction ive been on the site eveyday too ha ha.

Name:  Frankie.jpg
Views: 1534
Size:  305.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by magsandmike View Post
    We are so jealous wish we were going back june. Your right about the addiction ive been on the site eveyday too ha ha.
    Mags n Mike_ Figured this my look familiar to your addiction

We will be there April 12!! 6th timeName:  IMG_0547.JPG
Views: 1514
Size:  74.1 KB

You lucky people stop now we are green with envy, have a great time sure you will lol x

We have 2 homes and 263 days till Swept Away and 270 Days until Couples Negril. Love the picture of the Beach Bar and it does make me home sick. Here is a picture of my favorite beach bar at Swept Away. Name:  photo(10).jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  329.5 KB

Anyone have the recent activities list for CN?, the web site doesnt seem to have a complete list... Honeymooners arriving 5/5/13

I would be interested in a recent activity list as well!! Anyone wanna help a type A planner out!?

Name:  40.gif
Views: 401
Size:  10.6 KBLoving CN is so very easy to do
    CN got us hooked on all four of the Couples Resorts and our lives changed for the better.
    Now it's about our time to return to CN...Three weeks out.

CN...Couples Negril...Oh,how I love typing these words.

GO.RELAX..ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C