Thread: CTI Salon

Default CTI Salon

I'm a nervous bride-to-be. Has anyone used the salon at CTI? I don't even know what to do with my hair, much less being capable (that's a whole 'nother story) And when do I book the salon? When I get there or ahead of time? I don't even know! Help! 39 days til we arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl Plocher View Post
    I'm a nervous bride-to-be. Has anyone used the salon at CTI? I don't even know what to do with my hair, much less being capable (that's a whole 'nother story) And when do I book the salon? When I get there or ahead of time? I don't even know! Help! 39 days til we arrive!
    I used it when we got married in 2012. I had both my hair and makeup done, then did a great job! I would not be nervous about it. You book it when you get there with your wedding coordinator.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl Plocher View Post
    Don't worry I'm a nervous bride about my hair and make-up, too!! Let me know your feedback because I'm getting married in April at CTI!!!

I used the salon at CTI for my hair and makeup. It was booked through the wedding coordinator. I had a consultation the day before. I brought a picture on my phone of how I wanted my hair and I used their makeup. It lasted the whole day. I was impressed because it was really hot & Humid that day. She did smokey eyes and I loved the lip color she chose for me.

Name:  5_14_13_26.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  48.9 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_29.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  35.2 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_22.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  67.6 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_28.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  48.0 KB