Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Randymon,
    I have booked CN for Nov. 2013-is there a possibility I could change this to CB??????
    Christie

Rates are there. And while air travel to Barbados may not be very good, that is not Couples fault. I will wait a year or so anyway to book, excited as anyone, just so they can work out all the kinks and get the renovation completed. During that waiting period I guess I will just have to get my fill of Swept Away and Negril. 263 days till Swept away, 270 Days till Negril.

Very excited about Couples Barbados! (Barbados is my favorite island and Couples is our favorite resort: a match made in heaven.) PLEASE tell us there's going to be an au naturel beach.

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    Rates are there. And while air travel to Barbados may not be very good, that is not Couples fault. I will wait a year or so anyway to book, excited as anyone, just so they can work out all the kinks and get the renovation completed. During that waiting period I guess I will just have to get my fill of Swept Away and Negril. 263 days till Swept away, 270 Days till Negril.
    Just saw Randy's post that the rates will be similar to Swept Away. That's good. I was afraid it would be much higher. I agree it's not Couples fault that the air travel is limited for most in the US. Hopefully that will improve. I can get there in a day (1 stop), and back home in a day (2 stops), but they are pretty much full days so that's 2 days knocked off my vacation just for travel. We can get to and from JA in a 1/2 day (1 stop) so we don't lose as much beach time. So much easier to travel to JA. I'm sure it's because it's closer than the other islands hence why they are harder to get to.

Like you, we will wait to go to Barbados. Let them work out all the kinks and improvements... and see if the air travel options get better. Most likely Spring 2015 since we already booked CSS for this March and will be booking CN for this Nov soon. We have "penciled in" CSA in Oct 2014 for our 10 year anny since we got married there. Not sure yet what we will do with our Spring 2014 time but too soon for Barbados just yet. Want to wait at least a year or so after it's truly re-branded and in full swing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2