Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Couples Barbados is LIVE now on www.couples.com :-)

Greetings to all:

We're finally live with Couples Barbados. You may have to refresh you browser on your first visit to get the proper alignments, but we are thrilled that you are now able to book this resort. All Inclusive Barbados Resort Hotel & Beach Vacations - Couples Resorts

I trust you will appreciate that we are only able to provide basic information right now. More will be added as it becomes available.

In addition to some GREAT introductory pricing - we are also adding a $1000 instant air credit/discount for those of you who book now.

Come Lime with us... "concept of liming encompasses any leisure activity entailing the sharing of food and drink, the exchange of tall stories, jokes and anecdotes etc., provided the activity has no explicit purpose beyond itself."

Couples Resorts

Would love to book a trip in beginning of July but the flight options offered aren't worth it right now. Don't want an overnight flight & the ones that aren't are extremely expensive.

Default Hoorah!

Hi Randy,

I've been on the edge of seat waiting for this news - would love to book for my 40th this year....but sadly it doesn't look like the UK site is fully upto date yet.

When will bookings be available from Ireland/UK? Will there be a similar introductory offer...please please say there will?

Thanks.

Very excited, Randymon! We love Jamaica but feel like it could be fun to see another island. So I noticed the inclusions say "two dives per couple per stay." So I'm assuming that it would be okay for my hubby to go twice since I don't dive. Right? I read why there is a limit, but it seems a little strange because I'm sure there are many couples that go and don't scuba dive at all. Seems like the ones that do could have unlimited dives and make up for the ones that don't dive at all.

Until all that gets worked out, could you let us know how much a dive would cost if he wanted to do more? And if that would even be possible. That's the only issue for us right now. In Jamaica, he dives every day and while I'm sure he could cut back a little, he'd probably want to do more than just two.

Default Congratulations on information on Barbados now up and ready for booking.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

We're finally live with Couples Barbados. You may have to refresh you browser on your first visit to get the proper alignments, but we are thrilled that you are now able to book this resort. All Inclusive Barbados Resort Hotel & Beach Vacations - Couples Resorts

I trust you will appreciate that we are only able to provide basic information right now. More will be added as it becomes available.

In addition to some GREAT introductory pricing - we are also adding a $1000 instant air credit/discount for those of you who book now.

Come Lime with us... "concept of liming encompasses any leisure activity entailing the sharing of food and drink, the exchange of tall stories, jokes and anecdotes etc., provided the activity has no explicit purpose beyond itself."
    Cannot wait to book for our 51 st Anniversary on September 1. Hope that the diving rules by then will allow one dive per week instead of per stay. Also that if one of the couple does not dive the diver can have 2 dives per week.

Just became an all resort Couple, CSA March 2009, CTI November 2009, CN November 2010, CSA November 2012. Already booked CSA for December 2013. Hoping we can add CB March 2014! Cannot wait to see more on this wonderful addition!

Default Couples Barbados

My husband and I were married July 21st at CSA in Negril...Would love to visit the couples resort in Barbados on our 1 year anniversary are the beaches comparable?

Hubby and I are excited! We love CSA but as soon as this post went up we started checking Barbados out. That might be our trip in 2014!

Looks awesome but I'm sure most people won't be able to use the air credit. The flights you all offer just don't work very well and I'm sure that's not just for me. We would have to stay over somewhere on the way there and on our return which ends up adding an extra 2 days of travel time (give or take). And because of where I live, there is at least one stay over (on our return home) when I look up airfare separately so need to add the cost of a hotel for one night, food and taxi fare. Also, the rooms costs seems much higher so the basic room is all we could swing. Hmmmm.... might need to hold off on this until either the rates go down, you all have a different offer instead of airfare or you offer better flight options. Maybe 2014???

Shamrock - contact our UK office at
    Tel: +44 1582 794 420
    Fax:+44 1582 792 112
    sales@couplesresorts.co.uk

RE: Scuba Diving: A total of 4 dives per room per stay are included. We say 2 dives per couple per stay, but if one of you does not dive, the other may dive in his/her place.

RE: The $1000 "instant air credit": Call it what you want, but think of it simply as a $1000 discount for stays of 7 plus nights from North America. UK Europe guests will benefit as well by contacting our UK office.

Couples Resorts

Default Overall - great deal!!!

RE: Scuba Diving: A total of 4 dives per room per stay are included. We say 2 dives per couple per stay, but if one of you does not dive, the other may dive in his/her place.

This is a good solution to the diving issue - thank you!

RE: The $1000 "instant air credit": Call it what you want, but think of it simply as a $1000 discount for stays of 7 plus nights from North America. UK Europe guests will benefit as well by contacting our UK office.[/QUOTE]

One can look at the $1,000 offer either way - air credit or discount, and regardless of which way you perceive it, it IS an enticing offer - thank you!

I cannot take advantage of this offer in 2013 as we leave in just 30 days for CSA; however, I am patiently waiting for the 2014 rates - specifically February/March as the calendar only extends to the first couple days of January 2014. With or without a special offer - we WILL seriously consider a trip to Barbados for a different "Couples" experience. THANKS AGAIN!

Randymon - will there be snorkeling?

RE: The $1000 "instant air credit": Call it what you want, but think of it simply as a $1000 discount for stays of 7 plus nights from North America. UK Europe guests will benefit as well by contacting our UK office.
    We usually book the room directly through Couples, but book our own air for the same reasons others have mentioned. In the past we've found it difficult to get enough options through the Couples site (from YVR or even SEA), and pricing to match what we find on Expedia (but of course $1000 off would be competitive!) Actually, ofter when I try to look at the price with air it gives me an error.
    So does that mean we would still get the air credit if we booked the air separately but booked the room through the website or calling Couples?

Also, the date range for the air credit states until Oct. 31. Does that mean you must end your travel by Oct. 31, or will you get it if you begin your travel by Oct. 31?

Love that Couples Barbados is on the site now, btw. It gave me goosebumps to see it. Look forward to more information... like a property map?

Default CB dives

Will there be options to pay for additional dives or would we have to make arrangements outside of the resort? Maybe a multiple dive package could be offered for a fee?

When do you think you will have the U.S.A prices? I see only the U.K

Out of curiosity I put in dates for Oct. in Expedia to see what came up. Itís still showing Almond Casuarina. Then I added a couple of kids (shiver... lol), and it still came up. Just wondering why the booking agents will still allow bookings for the resort as the Casuarina, and WITH children in tow? Isnít that going to be upsetting for people who book?

Default Diving

Shamrock - contact our UK office at
    Tel: +44 1582 794 420
    Fax:+44 1582 792 112
    sales@couplesresorts.co.uk

I had asked as soon as I saw the inclusions that if one of the spouses did not dive could the other person get their dive. That is good news that they can and the total has been changed to 4 dives per room . I had also asked if the per stay could be changed to per week as we always come for 2 weeks.

Thanks Randy.

Randymon,

Any chance of you extending the air fare credit for Couples Barbados for 2014? We are booked for this year, would love to book for next year, the $1000 air credit would be wonderful, just saying.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Would love to taste this new Couples option. However, the challenge is the airline flight schedules. Most all of the flights require an overnight stop and/or requires 2 stops. Hopefully with the branding of Couples, there will be enough increase in the air traffic that we will begin to see some better flight schedules. Actually was quite surprised by the poor flight schedules and airlines servicing Barbados.

While the $1000 incentive is inviting, have to look at the bottom-line cost and the hassle-factor of travel. Know it will be a really wonderful resort because it is "Couples".

Quote Originally Posted by winlove View Post
    Would love to taste this new Couples option. However, the challenge is the airline flight schedules. Most all of the flights require an overnight stop and/or requires 2 stops. Hopefully with the branding of Couples, there will be enough increase in the air traffic that we will begin to see some better flight schedules. Actually was quite surprised by the poor flight schedules and airlines servicing Barbados.

While the $1000 incentive is inviting, have to look at the bottom-line cost and the hassle-factor of travel. Know it will be a really wonderful resort because it is "Couples".
    This... I can't get any better than leaving around 2:30pm and getting in at 11:00pm (1 stop). For the return, leaving at 8am and getting home at 11pm (w/ 2 stops). Now THAT'S a long travel day. That is the only option of getting there and back in one day each. The rest, we would have to stay over somewhere.

I thought it would be easier to get to Barbados. Guess we will wait until 2014 or beyond and see if the flights get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by winlove View Post

We are already booked at CSA & CTI for 2013 but I did look into 2014. I found the same thing regarding flights. I live in Philadelphia, PA and there are no direct flights to Barbados. As previous stated there are stops (some with long delays between) or overnight, I was very surprised. Maybe this will change but untill then we will not be visiting the new Couples. But as long as I can go to my beloved CTI it's ok.
    Dianavr

Default So excited!!!

This could not have come in my email at a better time! I have been vacation hunting for 3 months now to try and find something for my husband and I this June. We will be celebrating our 10-year anniversary and his 29th birthday on the 18th of June, and have been looking for the perfect place to do that.

We had such a fantastic time at CSS in December 2009, and have been dying to go back, but we were wanting to see a different island, as we have been to Jamaica a few times already. We are so excited to book this trip, and the sale for the travel dates could not have come at a more perfect time.

We were concerned about a few things:

*Will there still be construction planned on the 15th of June?
    *Will we get credit for the return customer dinner/gifts since this resort is new?
    *How can I get in touch with the romance concierge directly to plan something special for our night/hubby's birthday?
    *Is there a site anyone can recommend that offers great excursions around the area?

Thank you!

See you soon!!!!

Default Barbados 2014 Spring prices?

I am currently planing our 2014 Spring vacation, and I am so excited to try Couples Barbados!!
    I am having a problem getting pricing from Couples Does anyone know an est of when they anticipate having the Spring 2014 prices out? I tried calling, they suggested email so I did that and I haven't heard back. I totally understand they might not have the pricing out yet because it is new and I don't want to bombard them with phone calls. Im just wondering if anyone kows when they might post the new 2014 rates?
    Thanks!
    Name:  398873_462553623759399_1667834809_n.jpg
Views: 2119
Size:  68.7 KB

Hi Nikki,

Randymon posted a couple days ago the following:

Greetings - to all those who have inquired...

2014 rates, promotional discounts and any and all value-added benefits will be announced on or before Valentine's Day.
    Would assume that when posted, will include rates for all of the resorts, including Couples Barbados. We are all holding our breath for some great incentives

Quote Originally Posted by dianavr View Post
    We are already booked at CSA & CTI for 2013 but I did look into 2014. I found the same thing regarding flights. I live in Philadelphia, PA and there are no direct flights to Barbados. As previous stated there are stops (some with long delays between) or overnight, I was very surprised. Maybe this will change but untill then we will not be visiting the new Couples. But as long as I can go to my beloved CTI it's ok.
    We usually fly out of Philly. We are heading to Barbados in October. Flying direct from JFK. Seemed to be the only direct option I could find. 01

Carol and Dave...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast