Default Randy - Couples Barbados Scuba Diving

Hi Randymon, I'm sure you'll get a thousand questions about CB, but I just want to make sure I read this right. It says "two dives per couple per stay". So, just to clarify for us divers, if we stay for a week, can we only dive twice? Please respond as this is very important to some of us. Thanks!

dank120 - a total of four dives (two per couple per stay) will be included for free. Contrary to Jamaica, we must contract with an outside company to provide the dive boat, equipment, etc.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    dank120 - a total of four dives (two per couple per stay) will be included for free. Contrary to Jamaica, we must contract with an outside company to provide the dive boat, equipment, etc.
    Just to further clarify - is this two one tank dives, or two two tank dives per stay? And does it matter the length of stay (we usually do 10 nights)?

Will you post the scuba rates for additional dives? Also could these be paid for through a room charge or would we have to deal with the vendor? This info will help us decide Jamaica vs Barbados for this year. Thanks!

Amy

Randymon your comment - a total of four dives (two per couple per stay) will be included for free - is that per week (7 days)? we typically stay for 14 days so would be get 8 dives total?