Thread: Too Funny

Hybrid View

Love it!

I love it! Had to muffle my chuckles at work!

Dat be outragious mon.

Tanks

Perfect!

" To Each his own". In our Opinion This is NOT Funny. In our opinion it is buffoonery, tomfoolery, balderdash and kak , needless to say
    insultanty to Jamacian Culture . Shame on VW

Quote Originally Posted by Butch and Yvonne View Post
    " To Each his own". In our Opinion This is NOT Funny. In our opinion it is buffoonery, tomfoolery, balderdash and kak , needless to say

Butch and Yvonne, turn dat frown de utter vay around!

C'mon get happy!

Wow! How could anyone honestly be offended by that? Sheesh...relax!

Chill mon! The Jamaican spirit is spreading!

laugh a little. you might even live longer...

Ya-Mon!

Life is good

That's awesome
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014

I love it! He clearly just returned from a trip to a Couple Resort in Jamaica and has been listening to The Joint on his VW XM Radio. I disagree with folks seeing the negative in this add. Only those that came up with the idea know their intent, but having been to Jamaica three times and returning again in June it made me smile and think of the amazing attitudes of the people we meet there. They will not allow you to be unhappy in their country! Anyone that has been understands that they spend alot of time trying to get uptight travelers to be more Jamaican. Red Stripe ads on television play on the same themes and attitudes as this add, but that is a Jamaican export so I guess it is viewed differently by folks? All I know is I sent this link to my friends that have been to Jamaica and every single one of them loved it, instantly smiled, and all wanted to be back in Jamaica as soon as possible. We love our Jamaican friends, we are proud when they call us Jamericans, and we honestly believe this commercial is celebrating their unwavering happiness, not making fun of them.

Not sure how that is an insult to Jamaican culture. Of all of the countries / nationalities VW could've chosen, they picked Jamaica because of their positivity and happiness. I think it's great!

I thought it was insultantly hilarious!