Default Rates Grid Gone?

Is the old rates grid gone? I'm not crazy about this new, interactive one. I want to share the rates info with some friends that are a little technologically-challenged and I think the ability to just see rate based on room category and date range is much easier than having to pick each item in the interactive one. Please put that option back if it's not already there that I'm missing!

I fully agree, the old rates grid was much more user-friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by lvmcgill View Post
    Is the old rates grid gone? I'm not crazy about this new, interactive one. I want to share the rates info with some friends that are a little technologically-challenged and I think the ability to just see rate based on room category and date range is much easier than having to pick each item in the interactive one. Please put that option back if it's not already there that I'm missing!
    I agree, would love to see the rate grid back. It makes it much easier to compare rates.. Please consider the rate grids.

Yes, I'd like that in addition to the new calendar. Thanks

yep...hubby and I were just talking about this after I was able to get back on w/ my new computer and hubby is an acct, so he just said to make a spreadsheet....geek, he is....lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Any thoughts from management?

Just throwing in my vote as well, for management to see. My wife and I both definitely like the old grid better than the interactive calendar. Please bring it back. The new calendar is nice when you know exactly when/where you want to go. but when you are wanting to compare resorts/rooms/times, it takes SO much longer to look at them all.