Hybrid View

Default Best GVVS Location at CSA?

When I booked my trip, the only room category left was a Garden Verandah Suite.

I went on the Romance Rewards and requested a corner room (even though I've read that doesn't really work and to make the request upon arrival, and if its available they will grant it.)

Anyways...

I guess I'll be using both "sides" just as much- one side of the resort for breakfast, lunch and the sports hut, and I will be using the other side of the resort for dinner, the swim up bar, etc.

Is there an area that I should request? From what I have read, these are in the building against the road. Is it better to be in the middle of the resort, or closer to one of the sides? Does a certain area have a better view than another?

Thanks for the recommendations!

We have stayed in Garden Veranda Suite each of the two times we've been to CSA. We were on the ground floor both times.
    Never heard road noise. GVs are furthest from the beach , but it is still a very short walk.
    There are no real "views" although sitting on the patio and looking at the garden / listening to the sounds is quite nice.