My husband and I are having our first ever Couples trip this December. I am trying to gather as much information as possible because he will be returning from his 3rd deployment to Afghanistan and I want to make sure everything is perfect.

We went to Jamaica in May when he was home on leave and it was not what we expected. They did not have Red Stripe which was all he was hoping to drink there. There was no room service, and the drink were awful. I have called CSS and they said they stick Red Stripe Light in the in-room mini bars. Anyone know if that is true?

Also, we were wondering about the food, atmosphere, and the rooms. We have a Beachfront Suite booked, so I am hoping we made the right choice. I have read a ton of reviews that said the rooms were musty and had mold on the furniture. I am a little concerned about that.

If anyone has any information about the resort that would be of help, that would be great!

Also, does anyone know if we can bring giant mugs for the bartenders to fill up?

Any comments on the AU NATURAL section of the resort. We have never done it at a resort but we are young and curious..lol. We have been married 6 years, have no kids, and we are only 25, so I guess be adventurous while you can!