Hybrid View

Default CSA 1/18-26 review

My wife and I just returned from another amazing 8 days at Swept Away… our second visit to CSA -and our fifth year in a row in Jamaica. Our Beachfront Verandah Suite was just as we remembered – only better – third floor with a totally unobstructed sunset view! Arrival, transport to check-in was so smooth. Our room wasn’t ready since we arrived early – so we had an opportunity for a quick bite (and drink) at the Sea Grape Café (no fish tacos, though…) We returned to the lobby in an hour as suggested – and we were taken up to what would be our home away from home for the next 8 days and nights! Comfortable and clean (thanks housekeeping!)

Everyday we so enjoyed our early morning yoga and a long walk on the beach before breakfast in the Palms – great omelets! Lunch most days at the Grill (jerk chicken and grilled snapper) –nachos and Red Stripe from the bar… the best! And, most nights, dinner at Patois – with a couple of special nights and great Thai food at Lemon Grass. Always served with a smile!

Our beach bartender Michelle with her wonderful smile, and her partners there took great care of us – Rum punches and Dirty bananas – helped us so enjoy each day of sun, sand… amazing… amazing – there’s not much more to say – except… "Thank you!" Swept Away for helping us “vacate” – now, back to reality…

FOOTBALL - and I forgot to mention the great setup for the playoffs up in the Aura Lounge (last year we watched over at the Sports complex bar) - I'm sure they'll do the same and more for Super Bowl - enjoy!!!

Thanks Luis! Sounds just like I remember it