I am starting to freak out just a tad. I took my Birth Abroad Certificate to have it notarized but was told they were unable to do that and I would need to go to the County Clerks office. I read through some old posts on the site and noticed others have had issues but not specifically with Birth Abroad Certificates. Has anyone had any experience with this? And is it possible to just send in the original to Couples? Any help to ease my stressed out mind is greatly appreciate.