Default Couples Barbados Launches with $1000 Instant Air Credit

Hi -

Many of you have already received this eblast today formally announcing introductory pricing and an amazing $1000 discount for early travelers to Couples Barbados.

Couples Resorts - Where Romance Lives

If you did not receive this and want to be kept abreast of all things Couples: Email Subscription

Come Lime with us in Barbados!

Couples Resorts

Randymon
    We are booked for 11 nights in October. Woo Hoo! Went to Barbados years ago and always wanted to go back.
    Excited to see the resort. Barbados is a beautiful island and the people were very nice as well.

Carol and Dave....

BTW. are you going to add a MEETUP for Barbados?

Can you please tell me if the beach at the new Barbados resort is a private beach or public/shared ?

Looks like the air credit is for travel thru October... anything for us looking to travel in December? Thanks for the updates!

I have a couple of questions....

1 - is the beach at "CB" private or will it be shared with the public or another resort?

2 - is there any chance that if we book for arrival on June 15th, the resort won't be ready??

Whoa! Looked at the rates and it said it was going to be $17,600 to stay for 7 nights?!?! Is that right?!? Seems crazy expensive

Hi all! We're looking at Barbados for Aug this year. Will the resort still be in the process of renovation?
    Also what's the weather like that time of year? Wondering about hurricane season.
    We were with "The Dirty Dozen" Last Feb at CSS.

I'm sad to see that only 2 free SCUBA dives are included and the rest have to be purchased. I would hope that the inclusions would mirror those of the Jamaica Couples Resorts....if not, we won't be trying it. It is already more expensive than the others and includes less. Hope this is resolved.

Also, wondering if our Romance Rewards dollar credits can be used to pay for SCUBA should you not decide to include 2 dives per day per person for the entire stay?
    Sharon "gravysgal"

I just wish that the $1000 air credit applied to a booking for 2014, I would book today.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

All beaches in Barbados are public up to the high water mark.

Starting in October and through April 2015, we are offering 7th night free and a $300 resort credit if you book by April 24, 2013. Remember, you can reserve your dates, room and benefits with only a $100 deposit with our LOVEAWAY payment plan.

The resort will be ready on June 15. We do not have any set plans at this point for a GRAND OPENING of sorts.

Being so far South, Barbados is generally considered to be outside the normal hurricane path.

Couples Resorts

Is there any easy way to get between Jamaica and Barbados? We would like to combine a trip to Couples on both islands.

Precious and I will give Couples Barbados an awful lot of thought.
    Hugs

Default Barbados

Quote Originally Posted by Driverlady View Post
    Is there any easy way to get between Jamaica and Barbados? We would like to combine a trip to Couples on both islands.
    I agree with you Driverlady.... Would love to combine the trips..:-)

We just booked from Philly to Barbados for the last week that the $1000 credit is offered. It was cheaper for us than going to Jamaica and the only downside is no non-stop air but we thought it's not a big deal since we carry on our luggage to do a connecting flight this one time. We leave Philly on Sat. 10/19 American Airlines and return on Sat. 10/26 - connect thru Miami but the flight times still get us to Bridgetown by 1:20 p.m. and the return flight doesn't leave BGI until 2:20 p.m. so not bad at all. Did the air booking thru Orbitz with Price Assurance and the room thru Couples. Also total cost of our trip was under $2800 for 7 nights. YES that the room at Couples, transfers and roundtrip air for 2. Great deal I think!!!!

KathyK~Do you mind telling me what your flight number is? We're looking to possibly book Couples Barbados for July and, even though we usually fly to Jamaica out of PHila ,were thinking of flying out of JFK since its the only non stop we could find. But your flight from Phila doesn't sound too bad. Thanks!

That's such an amazing deal!!!! Under $3000? Enjoy!!!

Just booked our honeymoon at Couples Barbados and I can't be more excited! We will be there from Sept. 15 - 22nd. Any other honeymooners?

just booked today for dec 7-14 for our honeymoon, can't believe what a great deal we got. so excited to go.

I agree alleycat! I booked yesterday for almost those same days... couldn't pass up the price! I don't think I"ve ever paid that little for a Couples trip! Sooo excited!

Congratulations ... on to CB 12/11-21/2013 after eight wonderful trips to CSS (Direct flight from Toronto).

So glad this was extended until the end of the year. We just booked today to go to CB Dec. 13-21 for 8 fabulous nights. So excited. We've been to CSA, CTI and CSS. We were planning to complete with CN, but this CB deal was too amazing the pass up. So looking forward to returning to Couples and Barbados, where we only spent 1 day off a cruise... but loved it.

Just booked CB for December 6-13, 2013 direct out of Toronto as well. Like others couldn't pass up the great deals being offered right now. Have been to CN 1 time and CSA 2 times. We are the same as jamaicamecrazy, have only spent a day in Barbados on a cruise and we did enjoy our limited time on the island. The countdown begins ....................
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA

Quote Originally Posted by it5oclocksomewhere View Post
    Just booked CB for December 6-13, 2013 direct out of Toronto as well. Like others couldn't pass up the great deals being offered right now. Have been to CN 1 time and CSA 2 times. We are the same as jamaicamecrazy, have only spent a day in Barbados on a cruise and we did enjoy our limited time on the island. The countdown begins ....................
    Sounds like you'll be flying out on the plane we come in on from Toronto... WestJet? Except we're coming from the west coast.
    We toured and checked out The Crane and Bottom Bay (loved it) before heading to Rockley. Looking forward to seeing more of the island again.

My husband will be traveling dec 9th-16th & couldn't be more excited! We live in Minnesota & I seriously never thought that I'd be wishing for December to hurry up & get here

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    Sounds like you'll be flying out on the plane we come in on from Toronto... WestJet? Except we're coming from the west coast.
    We toured and checked out The Crane and Bottom Bay (loved it) before heading to Rockley. Looking forward to seeing more of the island again.
    Yes, we are flying Westjet.
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA