Default CTI - February 2013

Hello
    We are from London, England and staying at CTI between 3rd and 17th February. Visited CSS last year and loved it but wanted to try another resort. We are both keen golfers and likely to play every other day. Another other golfers there during this time?

Julie

Default Yes, and no...

My husband and I will be there Feb. 11-25. We will likely only golf one time though. I am not a good golfer, my husband is decent, but we just like to get out and have fun. You must be bringing your clubs along. I hope you enjoy Tower Isle as much as we do. Drive them long and straight, and have a good short game.

We will be there from Feb 19 until the 28th and can't wait to enjoy some sun on the island. Although we like to golf, diving will be our pleasure this time. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Rob & Shannon
    Rob & Shannon

My husband and I plus 4 other couples will all be there from February 23rd-March 2nd. We will be coming from the great state of Iowa!

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa8 View Post
    My husband and I plus 4 other couples will all be there from February 23rd-March 2nd. We will be coming from the great state of Iowa!
    Is this the same crew that was there last March?? The "Iowaians" were a pretty well known, very fun group when we were there! I recall a pretty wild night of Bob Marley's and sing-a-longs in the piano bar with them!

I forgot to mention that we don't sleep.....ever. We frequent las Vegas, party nonstop, and make the most of our trips. We hope everyone will join us and make it a week no one will ever forget.

No, not the same group! We are first timers! Hopefully we will live up to the past Iowa groups!

We will be there 02/19-02/24 and are also from Iowa. My wife and I will be with another couple from Iowa. Looks like an invasion of CTI. We are not golfers but, we are up for a cocktail or two.

My husband and I will be visiting CTI 2/10-2/17! First timers!! I am so excited I could cry!!!!! Two days woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by daveandshelly View Post
    My husband and I will be visiting CTI 2/10-2/17! First timers!! I am so excited I could cry!!!!! Two days woo hoo!
    We'll be there too starting 2/10!!! We'll be the ones with the umbrella adorned drinks in our hand. Already made reservations for dinner the first night at Bayside. I'm sooooo excited. See you soon Dave and Shelly!

Meredith and Laurent
    Swansboro, NC