Default Avoiding TSA restrictions

Has anyone shipped their liquids, i.e. shampoo, sunscreen, etc., directly to CSA? We are carrying on our luggage for the first time and I'm a little stressed about the liquid restrictions!

Ship from the U.S.? Prohibitively expensive. It would be much cheaper to just buy the stuff in Jamaica than ship it unless you are tied to certain brands.

Couples will not accept packages. I know some on here travel with just carry on, I need way to much sunscreen to give that a try and cost of sunscreen is what you will pay to check a bag.

You probably can't ship 'em, and they'd be late if you did (soon come, mon!)... You can buy this stuff in the gift shop... pricey, but you CAN buy it!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I will tell you this last time that we did carry-on, they didn't even check anything! I was upset that I could have taken more, but gotta love the gubment...always changing the rules and no one knows when things will change again...for example, lighters, cigs, matches, liquids, nail clippers, etc....oy....good luck

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

you'd be surprised how much you can stuff into those bags...rum, lotions, sunscreen....haha

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

You can get a LOT of 3 ounce sunscreen tubes into a one quart bag for carry on. The shampoo provided at Couples has been pretty much fine for us.
    Have you tried it?

We check in a single bag for toiletries and for bringing souvenirs back.

At first it seemed like a waste but it was nice having the extra space & having everything we needed on arrival.

If you're going for just a few days, just buy it in Jamaica - it's very expensive - $20 for a bottle!

But you'll save some time not waiting for your stuff.

If you have resort credit, romance rewards etc. You can use it in the gift shop. ...

How long are you staying? We have done carry on only for a two week stay and had plenty of liquids. 3 oz of shampoo lasts me a while, as well as 3 oz of conditioner, toothpaste, etc. You can always buy stuff in the gift shop. But as far as shipping it - it would cost you a small fortune!

Can take multiple 3 oz bottles of same fluid. Drug stores sell empty ones to use.

We travel carry on only, too. We have no problem with 1 qt. size bag each. In fact, we even pack along a few mini liquors.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013