Thread: 2014 rates....

Hybrid View

Default 2014 rates....

Ok - not quite yet, but what would you say if I told you that...

If you book by X date (once the rates are announced, of course) then there will be NO RATE INCREASE? In fact, depending on the resort and date you select, you may even pay less that 2013 and/or get more valued added benefits? Of course, Couples Barbados will be included in the rate announcement as well, however, 2014 rates will have to be higher than the introductory rates we just announced for 2013.

What do you think?

Suppose I also said you need to bring another couple with you next year? Well, I'm hopeful anyway... :-)

2014 rates and Value-Added Benefits..... Very Soon Come!

I know, I know. Tic Toc, Tic Toc.

Couples Resorts

Tick, tick, tick...
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Randymon,
    Monica and I were starting to get worried. This is the first time in 5 years that we haven't had at least two countdown calendars going for our annual return trip to CSA. As soon as they are published, we'll make our reservations and start planning for 2015.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Default 2014 rates....

Randymon - so far so good...I'm still intrigued! Give us your best offer and I'm sure you will have lots of "takers"!

Regarding the addition of Barbados, I would love to swim with the turtles and walk with the green monkeys and I might even bring another couple or two....so we are patiently waiting for the 2014 rates & details....Tic Toc, Tic Toc....

Oh Randy - you're such a tease

Jeff & Denise
    SDR 09/09
    CSS 09/10, 09/11, 09/12, 09/13, 9/14

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Suppose I also said you need to bring another couple with you next year? Well, I'm hopeful anyway... :-)
    Bring another couple? As in "Pay for one couple get the second couple free"?

Ok, probably too much to ask, but reach for the stars and get the moon as they say.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

we're ready......tic,tic, tic..........

Tic Toc... My wife and I are patiently waiting for the 2014 rates to book our first ever couples vacation for our 5th wedding anniversary in March 2014! We are so excited and its over a year away!

I am ready - once we return from of 5th trip to CN on 2/15 I am sure we will be ready to book again!

So are you saying you will get a better deal if you brin a couple with you????

You have peeked my interest!! New to the boards as I am hoping to book my first CSA vacation in 2014. Make it worth my while

When will 2014 rates be up ready to book New Years

Ready to book, where's the rates?
    Kenney

Are we there yet????????
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Default 2014 Rates

I know...originally we were told the new rates would be out by today (Valentine's Day!) Day is half over and nothing yet. Boo-hoo.

2014 Rates & Value-Added Benefits Soon Come??? Valentines Day begins at midnight tonight...tic toc, tick toc.....

Hey Randymon! Where at the 2014 rates???????

Randymon... You said ON OR BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY. You're running out of time. We are on the edge of our seats.

We will be announcing 2014 - and even into 2015 - rates by end of day February 15.

And, BTW - Happy Valentines Day to all.

Couples Resorts

We will be announcing 2014 - and even into 2015 - rates by end of day February 15.

Go for it.
    GREANJAC

YIPPEEE! See you in 2014!

Can not wait!!! Wanting to return to CSA with friends for my 40th bday and was starting to get worried!!!